IM NOT CONTINUING THIS

YALL! ISTG!! WHY DO U LIKE THIS STORY SM ITS SO CRINGE AND BAD AND OUT OF CHARACTER 💀💀💀 IF I WERE TO EVER ACTUALLY KEEP WRITING ID START OVER COMPLETELY BC ITS SO ASS!!! LFMOAOA!! IM WRITING OTHER BKDK THINGS RN BUT KEEP IN MIND THAT IVE GOT A BUNCH OF MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES SO ITLL TAKE ME A LONG TIME TO WRITE ENOUGH CHAPTERS TO POST IT.

anyways thank u guys for supporting me, im really greatful and i still read ur comments, but this story isnt even close to my writing now, and i dont enjoy writing it, nor do i know where i was going with it.

if yall want me to, i can post some little snippets of the stories that im actually working hard to make good and plan out, just so u can get a feel for my writing, but im gonna wait until i have more of it written so its at least a bit stable with my terrible motivation to post the full chapters.

I'm writing a story about UA going through a zombie apocalypse, and it is the longest thing ive ever written, the first chapter alone is like 18k words and its very dramatic and detailed.

The second story is a soulmate AU thats a lot less detailed so if u dont like long reads thatd be good. its a lot more upbeat and cute! basically the jist is that theres this phone that u can use to call your soulmate without actually knowing who it is, (so a lot like this story kind of) dw the lore is explained lol!

and the last one thats just an idea and not actually written is a story where deku works at a drive-in movie theater, but that'll probably have to wait until the others are done.

ANYWAY THANKS BYE!! if ur interested in the snippets lmk. u might have to wait forever again tho 😭