•9•

•Asher•

We were walking to the park then i remembered yesterday's incident, with that Eli dude.
"Emma?"
"Yeah" she looks at me.
"What if.." i had to think about it for a second, "that dudes there"
"Just ignore him" Emma reassured me.
Then Floyd decided to join in the conversation "what dude?"
"Just a stupid fuckwit, that decided to sexually harass Asher, and has caused me trauma" Emma opened up abit.
In all honesty it made me feel better about me opening up yesterday. I smiled at her softly.
We approached the road we cross at and Floyd didn't waste a second to cross.
"Floyd you gotta look for cars!" Emma yells as we follow Floyd running across the road.
Once we got to the Park, i saw Eli.
"Emma-" i whispered.
"Don't worry i will protect" Floyd said as they strode over to the swing.
I looked at Emma, but she just shrugged as she followed along. I shook my head in disappointment and Followed her.
"Emma, who's this" it was Eli again with his protectiveness.
Emma just rolled her eyes at him, not answering his question.
"My names Floyd" Floyd looked at him.
"How many boyfriend's do you have Emma" Eli deliberately ignores Floyd, which leads to Floyd hitting him across the face.
Emma bursts out laughing, while Eli looks at Floyd absolutely shocked.
Which made me burst out laughing.
"Lets try that again" Floyd smirks, "im Floyd"
Me and Emma were on the ground laughing while our sides were hurting.
"E-Eli" he stammered.
"Great!" Floyd says with some evil intent behind it.
Eli just nods.
"Eli, how many siblings do you have?" Emma asks.
"Two-"
"Where are you in birth order?" I ask
"Middle"
"Okay great" i say
Emma shoots a glare at me, but then i watch her rethink and then she nods at me.
"Eli do you want to be in our Cult?" I ask him.
"What are we gonna do in this cult?"
"Dumb shit duhh" i chirped.
"Okay im in"
"We've got four members to our cult now" i say excited.
"What is going to be the first stupid thing we do"
"Floyd you said you did some vandalism the other day" i turn to face Floyd.
"Yeah what about it?"
"We could-"
"Asher no- we are not" Emma scolded.
"We can just T-P someones house" Eli suggested.
"For once in you life you have a rational idea" Emma spat.
Eli pouted, it seemed that Emma's comment hurt the dudes ego.
"Sure who are we gonna T-P?" I ask.
"And when?" Floyd adds.
"What about my brother" Emma suggests
"Sure" we all say
"Tomorrow night" Emma says
"Meet here in the afternoon and we can discuss matters" Emma continues as she looks on her phone, "ive gotta go so cya" Emma says as she walks off
I turn to Eli, "sometimes i wanna know what you did to her" i then walk off, i hear floyd follow after me.
"What was that about" they ask
"Nothing you need to be worried about" i spit
They sigh at my response.
We go opposite directions as i cross the road.
When i successfully cross the road, i make my way home.
When i turn onto the street i see a police car and an ambulance outside my house, i sprint to my house and swing the door open, i dont see my parents anywhere just some people on the couch in uniform.
"Whats going on?" I say with panic and urgency in my voice, cause i, infact could feel panic swelling in my body.
"Your parents have gone to the police station and your little sister is going to the hospital"
"Why, what happened" i whimper as tears start blurring my vision. I did know what happened but i didnt wanna believe it.
"The neighbors called cause they walked in on your mother beating your sister up, and your father just watching"
I collapsed to the floor not noticing the shards of broken glass, probably one of mums wine glasses. The shards ripped my knees and blood slowly seeped out. But the tears gushed out quickly.
"Why did they have to fucking touch her" i repeatedly hit the ground with my hand in frustration.
"We wanted to know if you have anywhere to stay while your sisters in hospital and your parents are at the police station"
I look at them, as i stand up and pull my phone out.
"I can ask my friend" i sighed.
"Okay"
I call Ethan waiting for him to pick up.
"Hey" Ethan says immediately.
"Hey, some stuff happened and i was wondering if i could stay at your place for awhile"
"Sure, how are you gonna get here"
"Uhm the police will drop me off just send me your address"
"Okay see ya soon, you can talk to me when you get here okay?"
"Yup bye" i ended the call and turned to the police, "can you take me to his house?"
"Sure, lets go"
Once we get to his house i wobbled out of the car and Ethan jogs up to me and hugs me, "you okay Asher"
"Im alright"
"You fucked your knees"
I looked down to my knees "broken wine glass on the ground"
I looked back up to Ethan and he had this sad puppy look on his face.
The police left as Ethan helped me wobble into his house.
We got to his room and he pushed me onto his bed as he just stood there looking at me.
"Imma go get some stuff for your knees"
"Okay" i say as i sit up. he leaves the room and soon comes back with a box full of stuff.
He sits infront of my knees and opens the box, grabbing some stuff out of it then closing it again.
"Are you gonna tell me what happened?" Ethan asks as he starts putting disinfectant on my knees. I wince at the pain and start, "yeah, well i just came home and saw a police car and an ambulance up my driveway and the police told me my parents were at the police station and my little sister was going to the hospital, apparently my mother was beating up my Little sister" i winced at more pain as the disinfectant was applied to my other knee. "Im sorry Asher"
"What are you sorry about?" I ask him
He leans his head on my lap, "about everything that happened to you"
"But its not your fault" i whine at him
"Still"
I roll my eyes as he lifts his head to look at me
"Are you finished with my knees"
"Uhh yeah" he says packing everything away.
I watch as he leaves the room and comes back.
"Do you have access to your house?" Ethan asks.
"Uhm no, they took the keys away"
"Then you can borrow my clothes" Ethan throws me some of his clothes.
"But-" i start.
"No buts go have a shower, here" he passed me some boxers
I rolled my eyes, "wheres your bathroom?"
"Down the hall to the left"
"Okay" i walk to the bathroom and close the door behind me. And start my shower.