•13•

•Asher•

My eyes flutter open to see Alice sitting infront of the bed staring at me.
"AAAAHHH!" i scream.
"Calm down dumbass"
I hear footsteps come up the stairs and Ethan's in the room glaring at Alice.
"Get out" he says with a stern tone.
"Yup" she says slipping out of the room.
I sit up in the bed and Ethan sits at the other end.
"Morning" he says staring at me.
"Morning" i reply with.
"Your shirt, needs pulling down" he says pointing at my shirt.
"Why are you looking bruv" i thought about what Emma said and i was persistent to go along with it.
He glared at me and i just smiled at him.
"Just fix it" he said looking down at my exposed skin.
"Okay" i said taking my shirt off.
"Asher no" he says covering his eyes.
I started laughing at him.
I got out from under the covers and crawled over and sat next to Ethan.
"Put a shirt on please Asher"
"Its too hot for a top" i tease him
"Bro how can you be hot when you just woke up" he moved his hands away from his eyes now, i could see he immediately regretted it cause he couldn't look me in the eyes, his eyes decided to trace my exposed chest and stomach.
I laughed cause he was rendered speechless.
"Eth"
"No"
"What?" I was confused
"You cant call me that cause you wont let me call you Ash" he says looking at my face this time
"Eth, Eth, Eth, Eth"
"Asher no"
"Asher yes"
He groaned.
"Ethie Poo" i teased him.
"No"
"Yes Eth"
"Ash"
I could feel my stomach go weird, i didnt hate him call me Ash this time.
"Asher you okay"
"Huh- oh, yeah, yeah im fine" i could feel myself get nervous.
I think Ethan caught up on this, cause he leaned closer to me and whispered in my ear, "i can see it does something for you, so if you continue to tease me, i will continue to call you Ash mkay"
I just nodded without saying anything, he walked out of the room after that.
I could feel the nervousness overwhelm me. I breathed slowly to calm myself.
I grabbed my phone to message Emma
«»
Asher: HELP
Emma: what
Asher: i teased Ethan
Emma: and?
Asher: he has a dominant side 😭
Emma: what did you do
Asher: well uhm
«»
I told her ever detail to what happened
«»
Asher: idek what the feeling in my stomach was
Emma: that was butterflies Asher, it means you liked it
Asher: what do i doooo
Emma: just continue to tease him, you like being called Ash by him, it should stop affecting you soon, unless you gain feeling for Ethan.
Asher: okay, cya
Emma: bye
«»
I decided to not put a shirt on and walk down to the kitchen, where Ethan was getting some water.
He looked at me as soon as i walked in, i earned a glare from him, signifying that its working.
"Hey Ash"
The butterflies returned.
Shit i dont know if i can do this, i thought to myself.
He smirked as he knew what he was doing was working.
He walked up to me and whispered into my ear, "keep going and see what happens"
I felt my face heat up extremely.
We locked eye contact.
He hugged me, but it wasnt a pure hug, i could feel his hands rubbing my skin, i tried to move away from the touch but i just ended up grinding against Ethan. I pushed him away, "im sorry" i say as i run to the bathroom.
I look at myself in the mirror. "Nah i cant do this" i whisper to myself, "fuck fuck fuck" i whisper some more.
"Why'd that cunt have to be so dominant, i didnt know that i liked that shit" i whisper some more.
I calm myself down, i open the door to the bathroom and Ethan's there, he pushes me back into the bathroom, with him following along, while he closes the door behind. He looks me dead in the eyes.
"If your gonna tease me, i will tease the shit out of you to the point you will be a blushing mess on the floor" he smirked at me.
"Now are you gonna stop?"
"You started it tho" i protested.
"And i will finish it, are you gonna stop"
"No"
He places a hand on my side, his finger tingles against my bare skin.
He smirks at me, while my breath hitched.
I was leaning against the handbasen while Ethan's fingers roamed my side.
"Ethan-" i whispered
"Hm?" He raised his eyebrows.
"Ugh fine I'll stop, but you have to aswell"
"Deal" he says removing his hand off my side and walking out of the bathroom.
Ughh i really wanted to win that, i sighed as i let the thoughts float round.
I splashed my face with water and left the bathroom. I found Ethan in the bedroom, i stood in the doorway.
"Ethan, why does me being shirtless affect you"
"Cause im gay and im not used to dudes being shirtless round me" he sighed.
"Okay then get used to it" i said walking over the bed.
"You think its that easy"
"I dont know, im not gay Ethan" i say taking my sweatpants off.
"Asher what your doing right now is worse" he says covering his eyes.
"Getting changed, god you need to get used to it" i say walking over to the closet in just underwear.
"Are you teasing me?"
"No, but do you like my ass in my underwear"
He took his hands away from his eyes and immediately grabs the pillow and shoves it at me.
"Asher you are teasing me" he groaned
"Oh come on, you like it"
"Ash, baby stop please" he said slowly.
I choked on my saliva.
"Never do that again"
"Put some god damn clothes on then"
I groaned and put some clothes on.
"Better?"
He nodded.
"Just so you know, your gonna pay for teasing me one day Eth"
"Oh punish me please Ash"
"No"
"Your right, it would be the other way round"
"Ethan" i covered my face with my hands.
Ethan started laughing.
I walked up to him and playfully punched him, and then i shoved him, but i tripped over his feet and fell on top of him, but i got up immediately.
"I would be on top of you"
"Im telling your mum your being mean to me"
"No Asher, I'll stop"
"Good"