•14•

•Asher•

"Asher, wake up" i woke up startled by Ethan cause he prodded his finger into my side.
"That hurt" i told him
"Sorry hurry up and get ready" Ethan said walking out of the room.
I rolled my eyes, went and grabbed some clothes, and went for a shower.
«»
I walk down the stairs quickly nearly tripping over my feet. "Ack, i nearly tripped"
"Asher" Ethan called from the kitchen
"Yeah" i started walking into the kitchen.
"Did you do your home d"
I completely forgot about my home detention.
"Uh- i forgot" i said shrugging.
Ethan rolls his eyes.
"I'll get it done at school"
Ethan just shakes his head while laughing.
I scoff "how dare you laugh at me"
He started laughing more.
"Hurry up and get ready Ethan, i want you two out soon" Ethan's mother came into the kitchen.
"Yes Mother" Ethan says disappearing up the stairs.
I look over at Ethan's mum. "Hello Asher, how are you enjoying your stay, i heard you have a friend flying over"
"Uh yeah" i said awkwardly.
"Don't worry she can stay here, but your gonna have to figure out where shes sleeping"
I totally forgot about that aswell, i nodded at Ethan's mum.
She just strode off into a different room.
I waited in the kitchen for Ethan to return.
«»
"Hey" Ethan said as we approached Emma.
"Hi, how was your weekend" Emma asks knowing full well how the weekend went.
"Yeah it was good" Ethan answered
"Asher"
I pulled the finger at her, knowing she was just teasing me "fuck you" then the bell went and i walked off.
«»
I walked into class, the class i have with Ethan.
I sat down at my usual spot and Ethan sat next to me.
He prodded my side, "ow" i whined.
He started giggling.
"Your mean" i stated giving him a glare.
"Sorry Sweetheart" he said resting his chin on his hand while smiling at me.
"Dumbass" i whispered to him. He just rolled his eyes.
"Quiet down" the teacher boomed at he stood up from his seat. The class obeyed and was soon a classroom filled with absolute silence.
"Asher" he turned to face me, i sat up straight, "did you do your home d?"
I felt a tinge of panic flow through my body. "Oh shit" i heard Ethan whisper.
"Ethan no swearing" sir scolded.
Ethan rolled his eyes. "Asher it will be fine, ignore the Asshole" he whispered to me. "Ethan i gave you a warning detention after school" The teacher ordered.
"Well look at that" Ethan whispered.
"Asher, Home d?"
I started laughing awkwardly, "sorry sir i forgot" i awkwardly smiled at him.
"We guess what, you can join you little friend here at after school detention and your getting a second home d"
I groaned.
"Come on Ash your with me for an Hour" Ethan whispered
"Dont call me that in class, and its bad enough having to live in the same house as you" i whisper back at him as i roll my eyes.
He pokes his tongue out at me.
I roll my eyes at him again.
«»
We were in a classroom, there were other students in there, the teacher just locked us in the classroom so we didnt skip.
I grabbed my phone out and started messaging Amelia.
«»
Asher: Heyyy bestieee
Amelia: Hellooo
Asher: When are you coming
Amelia: Wednesdayy
Asher: okayyy
«»
"You know kid, you shouldn't be on your phone whilst in detention" some kid came up to me and said.
"Well theres no teachers around" i questioned him, i looked over at Ethan but he just shrugged.
I could hear Amelia's texts coming through.
"Ooo who you messaging" the kid teased
"Bro just leave him alone it is t any of you business" Ethan interrupted.
"Are you his boyfriend or something" the dude fired.
This made Ethan go quiet, it was obvious he didnt like talking about that stuff.
"Oh wait you can't pull for shit cause no one would like a gay piece of shit like you" the dude continued
I could see Ethan holding back tears, his fists were clenched, his knuckles turning white.
"Bro, fuck off, Ethan has a bigger chance pulling me unlike you" i stood up for Ethan. I glared at the dude but he just walked off rolling his eyes.
I turned to Ethan, "you okay".
"Yeah thanks for that"
"No problem Anytime" i said smiling.
He leaned his head against my shoulder.
«»
I decided to do both my home d's in detention, Ethan ended up falling asleep on my shoulder.
"Why the fuck do i need to write all this, this is absolute bullshit" i whisper to myself.
I look up and see a girl walking over to me, she decides to sit next to me.
"Boyfriend?" She says pointing to Ethan, "ah no, we're friends" i tell her.
"My names Autumn"
"Asher, im Asher" i say nodding, "this is Ethan" i say pointing to him.
"Oh, you guys seem to have a close relationship"
"He was the first person i met, on the first day, plus we are living under the same roof at the moment, so i cant really get away from him" i say laughing, she smiles at me.
I feel Ethan lift his head from my shoulder. "Ash whats the time" he says with a groggy voice, i watch Autumn's eyebrows raise. "Ethan i told you not to call me Ash, and we have like 20 minutes left"
"Shut up, your being too loud" he says resting his head on my shoulder, and wrapping one of his arms around my torso.
I was shocked, but i didnt move cause he was obviously tired as hell.
"Im gonna take that as, that has never happened before" Autumn says pointing to Ethan's arm snaked round my torso.
I nodded.
"I guess intention wise definitely the first time, any other time he's done this was to give people the wrong idea about our relationship"
"Oh okay"
"Do you have any friends?" I ask her
"Oh yeah, uhm i have Cierra and October"
"Oh cool, i would love to meet them sometime"
"Sure" she says smiling.