eight | flower

Hazel: you bitches better show up on time!
Chanel: already here
Winter: omw
Candy: running late
Ivy: you'll see me when you see me

Hazel looked at the groupchat and rolled her eyes, crossing her arms as she watched bouquets of flower arrangements pass her in the foyer of the wedding venue.

The couple had secured a beautiful lakeside lodge in the Catskills. An appropriate choice considering the winter season that provided a picturesque image of light snow covered peaks to be viewed from the large windows in the main reception area.

Although it was incredibly early, Hazel still felt anxious since she was in charge of making sure the girls were present and ready on time. But in true Doll House fashion, the girls seemed to be doing whatever they wanted to do.

However, she couldn't be mad because despite the dolls marching to their own drum beat, they still valued this moment. They knew it was important and would make sure they arrived at least before the ceremony.

That was the beautiful thing about her Doll House family, they were unpredictable but kind. Something that Hazel hadn't had since Autumn, her little sister, died. But she was getting that happiness back day by day.

"Hazel." Gabriel came down the main stairs with his hands tucked in his jacket pockets.

They'd arrived together at seven o'clock in the morning to start helping with preparations. The only other people that were around was the crew setting up, the caterers, and the wedding planner.

"C'mon." He tilted his head and used it to gesture that they walk out the lodge.

She followed him outside where a few vans and cars were parked out as staff members were inside arranging for the occasion.

Gabriel brought them aside, near a yellow van that read Lucky's Florist and Garden. The air around it smelled of fresh, sweet, and slightly earthy which could of been do to the winter arrangement of white gardenia, juniper, and blue larkspur.

"Why are we out here?"

"It's really busy in there and I wanted us to just talk." He started. "Actually I wanted to make sure you were okay. These kind of family events can be triggering."

"I think I'll be okay." She sighed. "As long as you make eye contact with me every thirty seconds today." Hazel smirked.

Gabriel chuckled but nodded playfully.

"Done." He said. "But also-" he paused nervously.

"There's a 'but'?" She twisted her expression.

"But I want to make a promise to you." He took her hands into his before clearing his throat. "I want to continue to show you that I really do love you. Even when I'm fucking other girls on camera or getting my dick sucked. I'll always be loyal to you."

Hazel laughed and nodded. "Well then I also want to make that promise. Even if I'm getting dicked down by other guys on camera."

Gabriel narrowed his eyes and smirked, leaning back on the van while still holding her hands.

"Then it's a promise."

Hazel bit her lip, the warmth of his words radiating through her body in unexpected places. How could words turn her on so badly? Perhaps it was the words coupled with the drop dead gorgeous man who said them. Regardless, she glanced around to check if the coast was clear before leaning in to kiss Gabriel.

He didn't let her go. He pressed his body to hers, turning their figures to the side until he reached to grab the handle of the passengers seat of the van.

"Gabriel, are you-" He lifted her body up to put her into the flower van then crawled in as well.

"It's cold out." He teased. "We need the warmth."

No one was outside and it seemed the van was temporarily parked on the side of the driveway until the florists finished inside. If Hazel had to guess, they had about twenty minutes. They only needed ten.

Gabriel helped her pull off her jeans and reached down to start playing with her pussy, kissing her hungrily while doing so.

Hazel licked her hand and reached down as well, wrapping her fingers around the hard dick that poked out of his unzipped pants.

Gabriel let out a soft sigh as she stroked slowly, moving her hips to match his rhythm while he continued to rub at her clit.

"Put it in." Hazel moaned in hungry desperation. She wanted all of Gabriel inside of her, in this unruly and inappropriate location.

"I'm fucking the shit outta you. I can't hold back when you look this sexy."

"But it's gonna attract attention to the van."

Gabriel's breath was strong but steady as he looked up at Hazel who was straddling his lap.

"Fuck it." He pushed his hips up and kept his hands on Hazel's hips to guide her down.

"Ohhhh shit." She welcomed the fully erect dick entering her wet pussy in one swift motion before she started to bounce up and down.

"Hazel you're so wet." Gabriel threw his head back. "You're gonna make me cum."

The van started to shake and it was probably obvious from the outside but neither of them cared. This felt too good to worry about what was happening outside.

Hazel lifted her shirt up to expose her breasts which tempted Gabriel because he leaned forward to flick his tongue over a nipple before taking the entire right boob into his mouth, continuing to suck and flick.

"Harder baby." Hazel grabbed the seat to steady herself.

Gabriel kept his lips around her nipple but tightened his grip on her hips and started to take over the pace, pushing his dick deeper into her.

They were both getting close and Hazel could feel her walls tightening to prepare for the most satisfying orgasm of her life.

That was, until a face appeared outside of the passengers seat window. Not just a face, the beautiful smirking and knowing face of Ivy.

"I totally thought it was Candy and one of the caterers." Ivy's voice was a bit muffled outside of the glass but her expression was crystal clear.

"Hey!" Candy's face suddenly appeared next to Ivy's. "I don't even do that anymore."

"Go away..." Hazel moaned. She was use to the girls popping up and interrupting so it didn't disrupt the moment but she still wanted to cum all over Gabriel's dick and the girls were distracting.

"I'm gonna cum baby." Gabriel finally detached from her nipple and hugged her body closer to his.

Hazel turned away from the window, "me too-shit-me too-" her body shook as he kissed her neck which instantly caused her to finish right all over his dick.

Gabriel grunted and pulled her up before stroking his dick to cum on the satin fabric of her thong.

"I'm so horny." Candy said, mesmerized by them. "That was fucking hot."

"Yeah thanks for letting us watch." Ivy tapped the window eventhough Hazel and Gabriel were exhausted and barely conscious.

"Oh also, Carlos and Danny have been standing here the entire time as well. They'd like the van back." She laughed and walked away.

Hazel shot her head up, eyes inflated and mouth agape.

"And they'd prefer it without the cum." Candy winked then followed Ivy as the two men came into view.

"I'm mortified." Gabriel muttered and shook his head.

Hazel gave a slight wave with one hand while reaching for her jeans with the other hand. Who knew that this situation would be the one that had two porn stars rosy with embarrassment.