eleven | pink

Like many of the other guests, the ceremony had made Candy incredibly emotional. She saw how perfect Dax and Cecelia were for eachother. Though more importantly, she saw how strong Cece was to not have her family around. How could she be that courageous?

Candy wondered who would be around for her when she and Mason decided to take the next steps in their relationship. Sure it was very soon to think about but that didn't mean that she couldn't at least start to consider.

She stared at her phone screen. At the name that she hadn't contacted for over five years. She hadn't even said the word "mom" in so long because as far as she was concerned, she didn't have one of those.

For some reason, however, she never blocked the woman. She saw every single phone call attempt and text that aimed to reach out and "mend" things but she just ignored them. Perhaps it was because she knew that one day she would want to respond. That day was today.

"Candy, I've been looking all over for you." Mason said, walking across the glass enclosed indoor pool area. "They're about to start the reception."

"Okay, I'll be there in a second."

"What's going on?" He finally reached her.

"I was just thinking." She looked up at him, "But I should stop because now I feel anxious."

Mason took her hand into his and said, "tell me what you're thinking about."

"I texted my mother and asked if she would like to speak soon." Candy sighed and shook her head. "It just felt like the right thing to do after watching Cece and Dax."

"What did she say back?"

"I don't know. I'm scared to read it." She held her phone out to him.

"So read it later. After all of this." He waved his hand around but didn't take the phone.

"After the endorphins are released? From us fucking tonight?"

"We don't have to wait until tonight." He smirked. "Put your phone down and come here."

She placed her phone slowly down on the chair and looked at Mason. Instead of going over to him, she froze for a moment. It wasn't what she planned but her thoughts began as she looked into his eyes.

Sex with Mason was amazing but more importantly, there was a magnetic connection that she couldn't fully describe or understand.

Perhaps it was because he wasn't a porn star and didn't care for producing content with Candy. He seemed to just want to love on her and build something outside of the hyper visible image that Doll House demanded. After all, only a couple of months ago she would've batted her big eyes at one of the waiters or bartenders in order to lure them into the bathroom to fuck. Now, she only wanted pure intimacy with one person.

She felt proud of herself and today proved it. While the other girls had sex all morning, she spent the day talking to Mason about the new erotic section of the bookstore. A refreshing change of pace for an otherwise-

"You're so quiet."

She looked up at him once more and held his gaze for longer than she was aware of while he cocked an eyebrow.

"Now you're giving me those innocent nymph eyes like you do in your videos."

"Have you been watching them?" She smirked.

Mason rolled his eyes and sighed, pulling the strap of her dress down slowly while keeping her eye contact.

"The entire world gets to see you play with yourself. I like to remember what's mine."

Candy nodded, looking down as Mason exposed both of her nipples while the top of her dress folded over her stomach area.

She pushed him back so that he could trip and fall onto one of the cushioned poolside chairs that lined the heated pool.

Mason was caught off guard but when she straddled his body he became easily aroused and enticed. He pulled her closer and flicked his tongue over her sensitive nipple which warranted a soft moan to escape Candy's lips.

"How does that feel?"

"Really good."

He flicked his tongue over the same nipple again before wrapping his full lips around the pink bud and sucking as his hands caressed her ass.

Candy found it hard to keep quiet and to keep still. She squirmed from the stimulation but Mason kept her body tightly pressed to his as an effort to get her under control.

"Play with my pussy." She begged.

Mason took his mouth off her nipple and chuckled. "You're gonna cum fast if I do. Is that what you want?"

She nodded innocently like the horny mess she clearly was. Or had always been. It was what Mason like about her and what she loved to show him.

He kissed his way to her left nipple and teased it with his lips as his hand slid under her ass, following her slit and rubbing it in tandem with his tongue rolling her nipple.

Her body was barely hanging on and he could tell because the moment he started to suck, the pressure on her clit intensified and she grabbed at his shoulder like her life depended on it.

"I'm cumming." She whined, tucking her face into his shoulder and cumming so hard that she almost fell off of the pool chair.

Mason caught her quickly and laughed gently, kissing her forehead before lifting her chin to look at him.

"You're so cute."

She smiled. "Cute enough for you to carry me to bed? I'm tired now."

"We should head back for the reception." He said sitting up and helping her adjust her dress.

Candy ran her fingers through her hair and tried to fix herself up but she noticed Mason's expression was a bit spacey. He was awfully quiet which wasn't completely uncharacteristic for him but usually after a sexual encounter he had more to say.

"Is your brain on overdrive?" She teased, straightening his tie.

"It is." He touched her hand. "I wanted to know if-um-"

"If?"

Don't propose to me at Cece's wedding. Don't propose to me at Cece's wedding. Please don't propose to me at Cece's wedding!

"If you would like to move in with me?" He finally said. "I know sometime you get anxious at the penthouse and it's not always easy for you to separate from work so-"

"Mason." Candy smiled. "Thank you for offering because it is hard for me to be there sometimes. But-" she shrugged, "I feel at home when I'm at Doll House. I've been put out all of my life and there's no urgency for me to leave a place that's my safe haven."

Candy didn't want to offend Mason or give him the impression that she didn't love him. It was because she loved him and herself that she wanted to be honest. Doll House was exactly what she needed right now as she started to set the tone for her career. It was also a place for her to excercise her freedom in a way that few women were able to do when they lived with their partner.

"You constantly amaze me." He said.

"I do?"

"You do." He nodded and smiled. "When the time is right let me know. I'll be here."

"I know."

Candy glanced at her phone and sighed before finally opening the message from her mom. It was time for her to just rip the bandaid off and figure out what her future looked like.

She read the four simple words at least eight times before closing her eyes with a deep exhale of relief.