nine | rebellious

The comments were coming in as Winter used her own personal profile to go live and release some content.

She refused to just sit around and wait for Hodge's to give the girls some actual work because brands/sponsors would eventually get impatient, passing an offer elsewhere.

So with her private room accommodation at the lodge, Winter used her four hour preparation time before the wedding to film a little something.

"Don't ask where I am." She giggled, slowly unbuttoning her chambray blouse. "Just ask what I'm thinking about."

She felt right at home doing this type of content for an audience of 5,000 at nine o'clock in the morning. The world's horniest were awake and alert to watch Winter play with herself and she was thoroughly amused.

"I'm thinking about..." She undid the last button then shrugged off the blouse. "About how I haven't fucked since last week."

That was a lie but Doll House hadn't produced content in over a week so to the fans who liked to create their own fantasy about each girl, it was believable.

The doorknob to her bedroom twisted just as she leaned in to look at the comments on the screen. But Winter didn't budge. She kept her eyes on the door until Ellis entered, smirking at her as if they were both in on a secret.

She cocked her head to the side, keeping her eyes on him until the door shut with a soft click. Then she looked back at her phone.

"I'm also thinking about how wet I just got. Wanna see?" She asked, knowing damn well that everyone watching would say yes. But the question wasn't necessarily for the virtual viewers. It was for Ellis now that he was in the room.

"Of course you do." Winter outstretched her arms so that she could slowly lay on her side and rest her chin on her fist. She lifted one leg to expose the single wet spot on her pink panties.

Ellis leaned against the wall behind the phone and ring light. He observed her movements, biting on his bottom lip. She knew that expression all too well and it made her want to put on more of a show.

"But since I'm alone I'll have to help myself." Winter rubbed her slit with her finger, stopping only to pull her panties to the side and show some proof of the glisten between her legs.

Ellis moved for the first time in minutes, stripping off his plain white t-shirt and tossing it aside before walking toward her.

"All alone." She smiled and stuck her finger between her lips, wetting it before returning down to rub her clit.

Ellis came into frame while unbuttoning his pants.

"Don't lie to them." He crawled on top of her, leaving his pants on the floor. "You're not alone."

She gasped as he pinned her hands above her head with one hand and removed her panties with the other.

"Why are you here?"

"For this." He smirked, then kissed her neck before planting more kisses down to her belly button. Each kiss intensifying the warmth engulfing her body.

When he kissed her inner thigh she almost felt like she was wetting the bed. He knew that was her sweet spot so he savoured it, kissing each inner thigh twice and licking up, stopping right before he met her pussy.

"You're such a tease Ellis." She squirmed, gripping whatever she could get her fingers around.

Ellis squeezed a thigh before lifting it up high and giving her pussy a kiss. He didn't stall, he immediately inserted a finger inside her while looking right into her eyes.

"Want me to put it in?"

She writhed uncontrollably and almost lost the ability to speak until she remembered that this was her live. She wasn't going to let this be a Winter gets weak for dick moment. They could save that for another day.

"No." She smirked then pushed him back, climbing on top and lowering herself onto him. "I'll do it baby."

His eyes widened in pure pleasure as she started to ride him greedily. It was as if she truly had been deprived of sex. But in this case, she hadn't taken control in quite some time which was evident by Ellis' expression.

He grabbed her ass to follow her rhythm and push himself further into her as her ass jumped. Neither of them cared what was happening on the other side of the phone but they were sure that the comments were on fire.

"Winter, slow down."

"Fuck no." She smirked, leaning down to kiss his cheek. "Cum all over me."

"Oh my gosh-" Ellis grunted and wrapped his arms around her to steady her body so that he could take over.

"I'm gonna-I'm-" Winter moaned and felt her body start to shake as she came.

Ellis pulled out and gave his dick a few strokes before he let himself go.

They both stayed in position for a minute, breathing at the same pace and trying not to dose off from the energy decrease.

"I love when we fuck." She whispered in his ear.

Ellis chuckled, "you probably love me in general." He sat up, bringing her up with him and turned to the phone.

"We should clean up."

"We should." She looked at the phone as well. "I know you all enjoyed this surprise. Now I'm gonna prepare to be scolded by my boss so I'll see you next week." She blew a kiss before reaching to turn off the phone.

"Is he really gonna scold you?"

"Who knows. We haven't seen Hodge's or heard from him in forever. I don't even know if I have a job anymore."

"Speaking of, I have to tell you something." Ellis sighed, leaning back on the pillows.

"What?" She cocked an eyebrow, grabbing her robe from the floor to throw on before a shower.

"I know it hasn't been long but I'm proud of the progress you've made with you meetings. It's like everytime we talk you inspire me to think clearly about my life."

"Oh." She blushed. "I inspire you?" Winter never thought she'd hear that from anyone. Not even an aspiring Doll House girl.

Winter wasn't role model material and definitely never set out to inspire people. She had her own issues and figured that Ellis was the real inspiration. He drove her to meetings and talked to her when she was at her low points. His words were an absolute surprise.

"You do." He nodded. "So I'm quitting porn."

"What the fuck Ellis?!" Not what she expected!

"Just let me finish." He chuckled. "I told you that I've been doing smaller scale projects because my feeling about the industry had changed."

"I remember when you said that but I just didn't expect you to quit now. What was the final straw?"

"I realized there's a void in porn when it comes to mental health. So I spoke to Victor, told him about my sister's death, and he's agreed to pay for me get my masters in psych to implement mental health care at Rebel Room in the future. I think he realizes how important it is for all of us."

"That's amazing Ellis!" Winter hugged him.
"You're going back to school."

"I am." He kissed her. "So thank you for making my last camera appearance this rebellious."

Winter rolled her eyes but deep down she felt a sense of peace from Ellis sharing this with her. She had a family with Doll House and she had a promising future with Ellis. One that prioritized things they both found important. Just as he continued to support her and her journey, she would do the same as he left porn for another venture.

Just then she noticed her phone light up with a text. She grabbed it from the ring light stand.

"Oh shit, Cece texted me."

"What does it say?"

"It says: Glad you were able to put on a show. Now get your ass ready for MY wedding."