CHAPTER 17: The First Tragedy

It's been 2 months since I was assigned to this mission, and yet I've barely uncovered who the traitor is, seems they're smarter than I thought.

------------------

Aizawa: Everyone to come to class 10 minutes early

Me: why?

Ashido: Yea, why?

Aizawa: Just do it

------------------

"Everyone here?" Aizawa asks.

"Yaoyourozu and Iida haven't arrived yet sensei,"

"It's fine. The news is actually concerning them,"

"Are they starting another community project? We did one three weeks ago," Kaminari whines. "This is rather serious, you will get the rest of the week off to process this,"

"Well?"

"Momo Yaoyourozu and Tenya Iida have died."

Silence.

"...What," Bakugou says while the others and I remain in shock.

"Sensei-,"

"They were each found in their dorms after a letter was sent to me. You have the rest of the week off, Yaoyourozu's funeral on Monday of next week, and Iida the day after," He explains.

"Sensei can I speak with you?" I ask.

Why would the traitor take two out of the three most intelligent people in the class? If they thought it through they would've realized Bakugou was on par with their academic skills and the best at physical fights. Unless...

"Yes, the rest of you, dismissed,"

After watching the stunned faces leave the classroom and the door shuts, Aizawa speaks.

"The traitor didn't think this murder through, only murdered two of three, possibly four of the smartest kids,"

"Yes, they did think it through actually. I thought the same thing as you, 'why kill two of four?' They only murdered the two most looked up to and organized people of the class, they are at the top of academics and the killer knew that one or two others would be on the same academic level as them, even some more powerful such as Bakugou in physical fights,"

"So you're saying the traitor was scared or weak?" He questions.

"No, the traitor is trying to weaken the enemy, us,"

"How so?"

"I have anti-depressants to help me right? Think of it that way. The days I don't take my anti-depressants leave me feeling bad about my trauma and becoming weak because of it. People say trauma or abuse makes you stronger, right? Physically maybe, or mentally, only one not both. My abuse made me stronger physically but mentally, I'm fucked up. Now, the class has experienced physical trauma and some mental. Their anti-depressants are each other, the people they've become family with, so when one gets taken away their mental health deteriorates leaving them with more mental trauma, leaving them with not-so-good thoughts. When you have trauma it gets in the way of everything, good or bad, leaving you to not focus. The traitor is moving our focus. They know we're onto them," I say.

"Any suspects so far?" He asks.

"I know a couple of people that are not, but this traitor knows how to cover up their tracks. I did some research and found out the traitor is not connected to any villain organizations,"

"It's a new villain. One that is confident enough to think they can take us down,"

"Can I see the letter?" I ask. He hands me a coffee-colored envelope with a white colored rose seal on top.

"Who uses white seals? Wouldn't red blend in more if blood had stained?" I ask. "It's a wax seal so I thought they had bleached it, I was wrong when I put it under a black light earlier this morning,"

"The coffee-colored envelope isn't sold in any country-wide mail service unless paid extra to get it specifically designed, and there are traces of some powder along this stitching,"

"It was handmade, and we traced every centimeter of it, and not one part has a fingerprint,"

"Smart. Do you have cameras in the dorms?" I ask. "Only common room and that was a mutual agreement between the class and I," He says.

"How long does it record for before erasing data?" "60 days, but Nexu has a file containing past recordings,"

"Look through them and try to find someone that only drinks coffee once or twice a month. List down who drinks the least to who drinks the most, that'll help us,"

"Okay, now get back to the dorms and help those poor kids get their minds off of this event,"

"You better rest to Aizawa. Losing students takes a toll on you too,"

--------------------------

hahaha look at you suffering

the only reason you have this angst is because case decided too

also tadel tysm <333

stay out of trouble <3

who do u think is the traitor?

------

new authors note!!

been a while hasn't it.
I'm only planning on keeping this book up because even with the insane amount of cringe its funny as hell. no I wont be updating this no longer, but if I do get bored enough I eventually will.

if yall remember me lmk I wanna be apart of ur lives fr as that one cringy author that yall still decided to read

:3 love yall mwahmwhamwah