10

im progressing so slowly lol.

the best way to fake fainting is to sleep, of course, so I did that when I got to the nurse's office.

I woke up to the sound of yelling. I jolted up and saw the panicked face of Aizawa's. Wait what? Oh. I must've been crushing his hand while I was sleeping. It's a reflex.

Aizawa pov

I was gonna wake killua up in the nurse's office as the sun was starting to set.

Just as I was about to touch him, his hand moved faster that lightning and gripped onto my arm. His grip was so strong that I could hear and feel my arm shatter. I immediately shouted to wake him up, and he jolted up. He calmly looked at my arm, and released his grip, muttering a sorry.

As recovery girl healed me, I mentally took a note to not touch him when he's not paying attention or is unconscious.

"You can leave now." I told him. I found him strange. What could he have gone through to make him have such unnatural reflexes? If he was always on guard even when he's asleep, he would be draining himself. It's not something you could train overnight, not even a few years!

Killua pov

I godsped back home. After I lived there for some time, illumi was less weird. I guess he was just really happy I came back. He's more emotionless, but at least he's not pushy or mean. And not horrifying.

I hope aizawa doesn't suspect anything...

"I'M BACK!" I shouted upstairs. I went to my room and took of my disguise. Having nothing to do, I walked to a corner of my room. It had a lot of drawings and pictures. Most of them being Gon.

Gon...

I felt the tears threatening to fall. What if Illumi got to him? What if he tries to search for me? I miss him so much...

Future Illumi POV
It was the for dinner. I went up to call for killua. His door wasn't fully shut. I peeked inside and saw him resting his head on his desk, still crying in his sleep.

"Go and put a blanket over him, he's gonna catch a cold." Hisoka said when he walked past me, going downstairs and ready to eat.

I took his advice and put his blanket over him. That's when I saw it. His face had tear stains, in front of him had Gon's pictures.

He must miss Gon... but that's kinda creepy, talk abot a stalker.

Guess what? I'm out of ideas, so this chapter is just weird and I'll be skipping to the time where he actually starts school, cause this is dragging on sooooo long.

Some ideas please?

So I could make him reveal his true powers and make him OP, or I could make him seem weak and have him be bored. Which one should I do?

Last thing, u guys HAVE to read/watch Mo Dao Zu Shi/ the untamed/ the grandmaster of demonic cultivation. Trust me, it's good.

Byeeeeee