6

"I will stay here."
Can't believe I'm staying in this house again.
Illumi's eyes significantly lit up, and hisoka saw it. The corners of his mouth twitch upwards for a brief moment.

"Now, will you tell me about how your alive, where the others are and stuff like that?" I had to know.
"So basically, you and Gon left to travel across the dark continent together and left like, 50 years ago. Alluka and nanika wants to travel around the world, they learned nen of course, and became a hunter. Milluki got children and they made our new generations. We even have branch families now. Only the heads of the familynow about us, and they take orders from us. Mostly me, as you guys left. Kaluto also had children, they are the vigilante side. At least, most of them. There are some grey areas. Anyways, kalluto and milluki died before we became immortal, we wishes for it from nanika because she lets you wish without the commands. Did I miss anything?" Illumi literally rambled that, but I understood. I'm pretty sure he's asking hisoka, but I also had a question.
"What about leorio and kurapika?"
"They're alive, and dating."
...

"I KNEW IT!"
"And we are married~" okay, I did NOT expect that-

Anyways, after some chatting, I went back to my room. When I walked in, I saw that it was so clean, but the same. I really gotta go get some stuff tomorrow to renew my room.

Oh yeah, if you guys are worried about the pro heroes, we're telling them tomorrow.

Back to the point, I was laying in bed, when suddenly a thought hit me. Is illumi still an assassin? I mean, not that I'm against it, I'm just curious. As long as he doesn't force me to be one I'm completely fine with it. I'll ask him now...

(Something mature coming up!)

As I was walking towards his room, I heard some banging and muffled sounds. Are they arguing?

I pushed open the door and the scene in front of my eyes will traumatise me for life.

(Last warning ⚠️, skip now if you're not 18+)

Illumi and hisoka were...
Both naked and illumi was sitting on top of hisoka. Hickeys all over his body and hisoka smirking. They were having fucking sex.
"Ki- killua it's not what you- ah!"

...

Nope, not today.

Can read now :)

I slammed the door and ran to the bathroom in my room, trying to find the bleach.

For those who skipped, basically I just saw something... Cursed.

I decided it was time to call it a day, and went to sleep. I'll deal with everything tomorrow... (The life if a procrastinator.)

Okay, this chapter was shorter than I intended, but I'm keeping it like that. Someone said they wanted shorter chapters but more updates, so depending on the votes, I may change it. So if you haven't voted, go vote know, it's still open for voting.