15

(I just realised that I forgot to explain why he doesn't want the teachers to know that he's killua. So it's mainly because zoldycks are known as assassins or vigilantes

Killua is bored.

Like, REALLY bored.

Hisoka and illumi left to go on a holiday or honeymoon or whatever, so now he has the whole mountain to himself. Problem is, he has no one to invite to.

If only Gon was here...

He got out of bed and stepped into the bathroom. He took a glance at the mirror.

Gosh, I look like a mess.

His hair was flying in eight directions, his skin so pale it was whiter than the bathroom tiles. His eyes were puffy and red, and there were massive dark eye bags under his eyes. What's more? It's not the weekend.

Luckily, he takes pride in his disguise and makeup skills.

After he applied his makeup and put on his uniform, you would never have thought he was in the slightest tired. But of course, he was running late. Not that he really cared but that was out of character for the 'izuku' he created, and he certainly wasn't going to let Aizawa find out so early.

There was no time to waste. He rushed out without locking the door, cause it's not like anyone can get in anyway, and used Godspeed all the way to the train station he usually gets off. If he walks from here he won't be late anymore, and it wouldn't arise any suspicion.

Just in time.

Killua sat down at his seat, passing by aizawa in his signature yellow sleeping bag. Obviously.

(I'm actually not in the mha or hxh fandom, so this is from my memory, and idc if it's not accurate, and idc if u don't like that. Leave me be)

Suddenly, loud stomping could be heard, and it was heading towards the classroom.

"I AM ENTERING THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON"

Yeah, totally.

Fangirling could be heard throughout the entire classroom. "Is that his silver age costume?" "So cool!" "How manly!"

"Today class, we will be doing some hero training." The class cheered "But first..." All might then pressed a button (that looked tiny in his large ass hands-) and a bunch of suitcases popped out of the wall. "Heroes need their hero suits. Change and meet us at the fake city." Then he proceeded to rush out the door.

Full of excitement, everyone rushed to change.

Killua's outfit was simple. It was mainly black, and had hints of green to it.

(Not mine)

(Not mine)

That but without the mha badge and a plain black mask with a normal hood.

Again, killua was the first to walk out. Cause they're well sheltered and spoiled-

(KILLUA! just cause they're well sheltered does not mean they're spoiled, tho honestly some are. But still. >:(  )

Okay okay

Anyways, it took them too long to come out of that damned changing room, so he decided to mourn over the fact that Gon wasn't here-

"Deku! You look so badass!" The obnoxious Kirby complimented.

"Ah! Thanks Uraraka!" Killua smiled sweetly, TOTALLY not annoyed.

"ALRIGHT CLASS, TODAY WE WILL BE HAVING 2v2 BATTLES..." and killua's brain has wandered off to space...