viii. GN & GB

"NO

"NO. It wasn't us. We..." Finney trails off,
panting in fear. "He was an idiot. But he was my idiot.
I'm sorry, Max. Now I'm gonna have to put you with the others. Looks like you'll find those naughty boys after all." He bends down, grabbing the axe out from his head.

He looks back up at Finney. "What's up with the phone, huh? I told you it doesn't work!" He yells, making Finney jump. Kit puts his hand out in front of him. "Normally, I would use a knife. But you two are special. I'm gonna take my time. I want this to really hurt." He explains to them both.

Kit nods, tears forming in his eyes.

"Samson!"

A black dog comes down the stairs, barking and growling.
He brings the dog over to him, the dog sitting. "Good boy."

He sneaks up on the two slowly, gripping the axe. About to slice them, Kit yells before dodging the hit, pulling Finney towards him as the grabber fell.
"Go! Finn!" He yells as the other boy raced towards the back, Kit slowly limping away from him.

He feels a harsh kick on his back, he falls down next to the dog. He hears it bark and growl, rolling over quickly before it could bite him.

He hears the grabber screaming, earning his attention as he forced himself up. He limps over, seeing the grabber had a hold of Finney.

Kit snuck up behind him, removing his mask. He began to freak out, screaming loudly and letting go of the boy. Finney takes a step back before striking him in the face again, then again, and one more time.

Finney tosses the phone to Kit who caught it, wrapping it tightly around the grabber. He struggles to grasp out, Kit tightly choking him.

The phone rang, it rang again. The grabber stared, confused on how this was happening. Kit smirks before he puts the phone to his ear, "it's for you, sick fuck."

"Welcome to the nightmare end of your pathetic little life." Vance spoke. "You don't have much time." Griffin laughs. "Today's the day, motherfucker!"

"I can't kill you, you hijo de puta, so Kit and Finn are gonna do it for me." Robin sternly calls out.

"You we're dirty." Bruce spoke. "How's your neck?" Elias asks with a chuckle before Kit grunted— snapping his neck, the grabber finally dying. Finney jumps over, helping Kit back up. Finn walks towards the freezer, grabbing a piece of the raw meat, throwing it towards the dog who ate it in the corner.

Finn wraps Kits arm around him, helping him walk up the stairs slowly. They enter the kitchen, happy to see the grabber wasnt even there.

Finney opens the door, letting go of Kit to put the lock combination in. He wraps him back before walking out of the door. They were outside.

Cops were everywhere, ambulances. They could see the sun, breathe the air. They were free. They got out alive. A pair of arms crash into them, seeing Gwen hugging both of them tightly.

Kit began to cry in happiness, realizing they were both literally alive. They tell the cops where the grabber was, making them rush inside.

Kit had bandages around his ankles, but he did end up going to the hospital to have his leg stitched. He was happy. Happy to be free. Of course he was sad about the others, but they did that for them. His mother came to the ambulance truck crying tears of joy, hugging Kit way too tight.

And so Now—the male was laying on his bed, reading a book out of boredom. A knock was heard at his door, causing him to look up. Finney was at the door and walked in, taking a seat on his bed. "How are you feeling?" He questions. Kit puts the book down, "Im okay. I can walk a little now." He replies. "You?"

Finn nods, "Im okay."

They stayed quiet, staring at each other like always. Kit trailed his eyes down, Robin's words popping into his head. "I've always told you this. Communicating and being honest is something that you need to do someday. Maybe...Finney's your wake up call."

He looks back up at him, "can I ask you something?"

Finney nods. "No matter what, we are always going to be honest with each other..right?" Kit questions slowly. "Yeah, of course." Finn chuckles nervously. "Where's this coming from?" He asked him.

Kit sighs, "I'm going to tell you something that I think might..make you hate me, a lot." He let out. "Or not. I hope it's this way around." Kit shrugged. "Kit, what's wrong? You're scaring me."

He nods, "I just want to get..this through." He starts. "I think. Or. Or, I'm sure. That..That I like you—a lot."

The bedroom was filled with silence, Finney having a unbelievable look. "Like like?" He asks, Kit nodding quickly, anxiety hitting him. "Look, I'm sorry. I didn't want you to hate me and tell the whole school and then I'm all alone and you lef—" Kit was quickly shut up from a pair of lips crashing into his.

He could feel his own heart sink away as he realized Finney just kissed him. He was kissing his best friend. The soft lips let go, both not believing what they just did. "I won't leave you." Finney let out, grabbing onto his hand.

Kit smiles, hugging him into his arms, about to cry again from tears of joy. He felt amazing. This shitty month was saved from all of this, uncovering his love.

—LIV!
ugh this over kms
thx to those who voted,
commented, and ofc read!
i hope u all enjoyed this book
as much as i did hehe.

luv u guys, stay safe. mwah

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑, finney shaw ✓︎ 🎉