ii. DOOM DAYS

THE NEXT DAY, word got out that Robin went missing

THE NEXT DAY, word got out that Robin went missing. It was all over the news. People were searching, cops, the town had gotten a curfew now. Kit was obviously freaking out. He barley saw him yesterday and it was probably the last time..

His thoughts bugged as he heard footsteps running. Kit was walking to meet Finney...who was the runner. He could see three boys chasing him, one grabbing his shirt. "Shit!" Kit exclaims as he ran towards the commotion.

They began punching and kicking him as he was on the ground. Kit quickly pulled one of them aside, tugging on his shirt before throwing him to the ground harshly. "Leave him alone!" He shouts before going for the second guy.

"Fucking cocksucking cowards!" Kit hears Gwen yell, running towards them with a rock in her hand. Kit was knocked down to the ground from a punch, Finney shouting his name in nervousness.

He gets punched, while Gwen hit one of them with a rock, stopping him. Kit kicks his ankle, causing the boy to fall down. "Gwen!" Finney shouts another name before trying to get up since the dude Gwen hit was sitting in a corner now.

However, Finney got kicked back to the ground. Gwen sat next to the bleeding guy, Kit and Finney both getting beat up. God—he hated middle school.

"Go have fun with your boyfriend, fag."

They walk away from Finney, Kit quickly sitting up and walking towards him. "Are you guys alright?" He asks, looking at Gwen next. The two nod as Kit helped Finney up.

Finney glares at the guy, he didn't know him that much at all. "You. Whatever the fuck your name is. Eat shit and die." He declares, before getting pulled away from Finney—trying to stop him from making a fight. "Assholes!" Gwen exclaims in anger.

"Are you okay?" Finney softly asks Kit. checking his slightly bruised eye. He just shrugs, "I'll live."

Finn and him walk inside the school, Gwen saying goodbye to them as she was looking for her friends. As soon as Finney didn't see her anymore, he looked back at him. "Kit." "Hm?" He looks to the right, staring at Finney.

"You..didn't have to jump in. You got hurt." He let out in a guilty tone. Kit chuckles, "hey. I don't like it when YOU get hurt."

It went quiet. Only because both Finney and Kit felt extremely in awe. One blushed and the other felt their stomach turn.

"I'll see you in third, Finn."

...

Kit, Gwen, and Finney were walking home together. Kit was staying quiet because of a topic that was on his mind all day. Should I tell Finney I like him??

However, Kit didn't know what he would say. They've been friends for a whole, best friends, he was like family not just to him, but to his mother as well. And also...Robin just went missing a like almost two days ago. What if he stresses Finney out?

"All right, I'll see you guys tomorrow." Gwen spoke as he was about to start walking the other way. "Where you going?" Asked Finn. "I'm staying over at Susie's tonight. It's Friday, so..." She trails off, "I'll look after dad."

Kit waved her goodbye, Finney and him began walking again. The two still walk, the silence still existing. "So.." Finney trails off a little awkwardly. Kit noticed he was trying to start a conversation..maybe this was a good time.

"Hey, Finney.." He trails off nervously as he gulped. "I need to talk to you about something." Kit rubs his hands on his pants to stop the sweat but that honestly didn't do shit.

"Sure. What's up?" "Well, I've been...thinking."

This was not a good way to start.

He bites his nails, immediately just blurting it out. "I li—"

His words stop as him and Finney see a man's bag of groceries rip. "Oh! You goof. Well, isn't that just peachy keen?" The man huffs as he starts to pick the food up. Kit made a weird face before he looked over to his right, seeing a black van.

"You need some help?" Finney asked him, Kit nudging him quickly. "Actually, we were just—you see that?" He butts in as he throws a broken egg yolk. "Would one of you boys hand me my hat?" He asks them, Finney doing as told. "Yes, sir." Kit began to notice something strange. After he received his hat—he looked back to see if anyone was here.

"Let's go." Kit whispers to Finney, tugging on his shirt quickly as anxiety pulses through him. "I am a part time magician. Would you like to see a magic trick?" He questions. "Yeah." "No."

Finney and him look at each other, before looking back at the guy. He rattles the spray can, Finney looking in his van windows. "Are those black balloons in there?" He asks curiously. "Finney, we need to go."

"Yeah."

He opens the doors, Kit pulling him close before he wrapped the balloons around Finney. Kit grabbed Finn's rocket ship toy on the ground before stabbing the grabber in the arm with it.

Finney and the grabber yell in pain, Kit stabbing him as hard as he could in the back. The grabber kicks him to the ground before he dunks the passed out Finney in the back.  Kit did not back down before screaming, trying to get peoples attention.

But he knew nobody was going to come. He got up in a quick trance, but his feet were pulled from the grabber. He tries to kick, avoid getting sprayed in the mouth but it was all a fail. The grabber was way stronger than him. This made him angry, way too angry.

But, before he could even make another move, Kit passed out on the ground, knowing his life was ending soon.

—LIV!
no cuz how the fuck
did no one see finney
get grabbed. OR BRUCE