Baby shower part 3

^ so um.....that's what Emily is wearing at the baby shower.

Emily POV

I paced back and forth, down Dominique's house. Its huge, I've gotten lost a few time while decorating. But I finally got a hang of it. It was a lot of ground to cover, but when you're the queen of organizing, you can get anything done.

I took a look around and thought I did a great job with the place...until I heard someone snickered.

Winter- I love what you've done with the place, but you're not actually trying to kill Laquifa are you?

Me- me? Kill her? Oh, for the love of God, of course not.

Winter- I understand this is a baby shower for a boy, but Laquifa really hates the color blue

I stood there stunned. Laquifa is coming in a few hours. At first I wanted to freak out, but then I slowly started to realize, Winter watched me decorating this place all day.

Me-- but your husband wears blue

Winter- I told him to stop. What we should be worrying about is this crip color

Me- so you're telling me, you watched me do this whole baby shower only for me to take it down and START OVER?

Winter- don't use that tone with—

Me- well shove a donut up my ass and call me Harold, Winter, what on earth were you thinking?! Couldn't you have done this elsewhere. Don't you have kids to take care of?

Winter- Emily—

Me- just leave, I have to find another color that shows Laquifa is having a boy in about two hours.

I took my hair out of my bun and ran my fingers through my hair. I turned around and Winter was still standing there.

Me- go! *sighs deeply*

I walked past her to go home and get more supplies.

Winter's POV

What the hell was I thinking? This is so unlike me. My phone started to ring and I picked it up without checking the caller ID.

Phone call:
Deemo- yoyoyo, Winter is everything going well? I would ask Emily, but she ain't pick up her phone

Me- yeah, *nervous giggle* about that...

Deemo- Winter...stop playing. What the hell did you do

Me- how do you know I did somethin?

Deemo- because you and Quifa always do that lil giggling thing— you messed up the baby shower didn't you. DAMN, I knew you was jeal-

Me- DONT— don't say that. I'm not jealous of her. I just never told her about the whole "Laquifa hates blue situation"

He stopped talking.i knew he was pissed

Me- hello?

Deemo- if y'all don't get rid of that raggedy ass color imma beat your ass. We don't do that crip shit here, especially when I got shot by one.

*Deemo  hangs up*

I just know, I'm gonna get it. I took down most of the stuff that was the color blue and put it in Emily's baby shower bin.

Dominque- *shakes head* I can just hear Deemo yelling at you, shawty

Me- shut up

Dominque- lemme help you, my house is pretty big. Plus all the kids sleeping so I got nothing to do.

Deemo POV

Laquifa- DO NOT touch me, I will give birth on this floor RIGHT NOW

Tokyo- Quifa, chill, we just going somewhere to eat, just not wearing that

Someone had to tell her and it definitely wasn't me. She was wearing a jean purple jumpsuit with open toe sneakers. And I don't ride with that, especially in the hood.

All of a sudden Laquifa lunges towards Tokyo. It was so quick, I almost didn't have time to process the whole thing.

Tokyo- DEE — AYE that hurts. Gir-girl get off me. AYE— HELP?

I grabbed my wife.

Me- baby, BABE, chill chill chill. Come oooon

Laquifa- GET AWF ME

Me- what you got on is...cute...but can you please change...for me?

She looked me in the eyes and they started to soften.

Me- plz

Laquifa- *sighs* fine

She left to go changed and I went to help Tokyo up.

Tokyo- I knew she was strong, but I ain't know she was strong

Me- whatever, Tokey, you ain't even hurt

We both sat in the couch quietly, waiting for Laquifa.

Tokyo- I heard you in the phone with my wife, wassup

Me- *getting irritated* I don't wanna talk about it

Tokyo- come on bro, that my wife

Me- damn, Tokey, why you wanna know so bad?!

Tokyo- Dee, just tell me

The whole situation pisses me off, she knows we don't do that crip shit here.

Me- one word, "blue"

Tokyo- you got mad at her over a color?

Me- *grabs Tokyo* I got mad cuz I got shot by someone within that color

Tokyo- shit, man...Dee I'm sorry, I forgot

Me- *lets go of him* yeah, next time don't forget

Laquifa- is this better?

My jaw dropped, even though she was pregnant, she still looked sexy as hell. She was wearing a white shirt, with a giant over sized red plaid shirt, regular jeans, and red converses.

Deemo- yeah, let's go

_______

I haven't updated in three years, I'm so sorry. I really miss doing these.