GIRLS NIGHT OUT...lol disaster... part 4

~Laquifa~

Oh, no she did not just tell me to do that. I'm in a trap, a very bad one. If I back back out I have to to drink one, if I don't I have to drink two. I decided to drink one.

Emily- come on, one more

Me- no!

Winter- we'll do it with you

Me- I said no!!

Ashley- tie her  down

Emily and Winter both grabbed my arms and feet and Ashley forced it down my throat. This is why I don't do girls night out!!!

~A few hours later~

~drunk~

I started to waddle to my seat after like the fifth drink. I tripped over Winter who was testing somebody and I just laying there on the floor.

~Willow~

Drunk@

I went through my block list on the phone. And I was wondering why I blocked this boy name Jaden. I giggled to myself and unblock him.

Texting:

Me: hi, jay

Jaden: oh, you finally want to text me, the last time you texted me was around middle school

Me: LOL ya, so I'm just chillin with Quifa

Jaden: yo, she won't tell me her new address, you know what it is

Me: ya

Jaden: tell me it

Me: 2354 26th street

Jaden: thanks

End.

I wonder why he wanted to address...

##########$$$$$$$$#######$$##$$#######$#######$#####$$$$$####$$

Tbc, LOL idk what to write. I swear I don't have time to read u guys book, and I really want to support it :'( !!!!! I swear.

+

+

+

+

+

+

+

+

+

+

+

+

+

+

+

+

+

Just kidding I'm not done with this chapter, LOL.

-#$--$-#+=+$+$+$+$+%+%-&-%+$:":%($)#)=(:%+%+$+%++%+%+%+$+*;#(#

~Laquifa~

+drunk*

I heard the doorbell ringing and I slowly walked to the door. When I opened it I saw someone familiar. I just didn't know who.

Me- hii

I slurred. He said hi back and dragged Me somewhere. I think it was my room. He silently closed it the smirked. I giggled cuz it was silly and it turned me on.

Me- why did you close the doooorrr

I continued.

Jaden- to get what I wanted since 8th grade.

He crashed his lips into mines, I moaned loudly and kissed him back. He went slowly then fast. He started to take my shirt and bra off. I took off hi shirt and pants, when he took off my skirt. He smirked again and I rolled my eyes playfully.

Me- you're so adorable

Jaden- well I'm about to turn into your little devil

He took of my panties, and I took off his boxer. His 10in penis, bounced out. I licked my lips and started to do it.

=================

Now that's the end. And Laquifa is doing stuff behind Deemos back now. What if she gets pregnant?! Oh, well, I don't she might...or naw! Lol I would dedicate this to Queenrae4L for making me, make this chapter a Succes!! Thank her not me!