BABY SHOWER PART 2

*Winter pov*

I stood in front of Emily's door, waiting for her to answer. I really did not want to be here. I'm not jealous or anything, don't think that. I rang the doorbell once more. I hear footsteps, I know its from her. I can tell she's panicking. I shift my weight to my right leg. I'm getting tired of standing.

She finally opened the door — slowly to see who it was. Thats the last thing you should do in the hood. Haven't she heard of Who Is It or Who's there?

Emily- oh....hey, Winter....

Me- ya...hey

I could tell she was scared, but I didn't want to confront her. She opened the door wider to let me in. The first thing that came to my mind was , damn, this place freaky clean. Like, I'm not even lying to you, everything was spotless. Except for the corner Fae was playing in.

Emily- you're Laquifa's best friend, right?

I shook my head, then looked at her with a puzzled expression.

Me um...yeah, I am. Yes, I'm her best friend

She stared at me back, then looked down uncomfortably.

Emily oh um..,Yeah! Have a seat

She stepped aside.

Me- heh, okay, thanks

Emily- no, Fae, don't touch that

She ran up to Fae, who was pulling a coaster, which had some type of hot beverage in there. Tea? Smells like coffee.

Me since you're doing the baby shower, let me ask you a few question

She grabbed a bottle of milk, putting it in Fae's mouth. Then she turned to me, nevrously laughing.

Emily- yeah, go ahead

Me- is it a boy or a girl

Emily- *smiles* boy

Me *glares* where is located

She picked up a paper and scanned through it.

Emily- someone named Dominique's house

Did she even started, this place look like she did more cleanjng than working....maybe shes doing it in another room....

Emily- so do you?

Me- huh?

Emily- I said, do you want to help with the Baby Shower, since youre her best friend....

Me- yeah. *smiles* where do we start?

//////////////

:-)

Instagram: Troubledkidmisfit
Kik: Imbored6259

We also have a group Wattpad chat, ask MercuryManson or @-KissDontTell- for the hashtag