TELL ME HOW PART 4

~Shaquala~

I grabbed the cookie from the shelf. I think I made a loud noise because I heard mommy coming.

Mommy- Shaquala! How many time......(blablabla don't understand bleepbloop)

I just  sat there spitting up. Now she was mad. I put two cookies in my mouth and started to crawl away. Man, I thought I got away, but then I felt like I was flying.

Daddy- where are you going, I told you- (blocking you out of my system, blablablablabla I don't care bleep bloop bleep)

~Laquifa~

When Dee was with Quala, I slowly started to walk away. Then I ran, I didn't take my shoes or nothin. I just RAN for my life.

I ran with my eyes close, I felt myself bump into someone.

Winter- I know who did it

Me- are you sure

Winter- I'm sure its my fault

I looked at her, I didn't know if I was suppose to cry, or not in just stared.

Winter- when I was drunk........I called...

I couldn't help it, tears fell out my eyes.

Me- it was Jaden?

She just nodded and started to cry to, I ran to hug her, but she pushed me and ran.

~Winter~

What kind of friend am I, I out her on a 1 night stand. Which I think that's the worse thing a friend can do. No, a worst thing to do, is make your friend pregnant, by a guy she haven't seen since middle school.

All I did was run

That's all I did....

I kept on running...

More than I ever ran before.

(I think this was short so I'll make 2 in 1 again, that means 2+ comments)

TELL ME HOW PART 5♥

~Winter~

I stopped running and tried to catch my breath. When I turned around, I realized I never been to this part of Brooklyn. Then I heard someone passed behind me. I turned around and saw no one. When I was about to run, I felt someone grabbed me.

~Deemo~

2pm

Its been 4 hours since Quifa didn't come home. I started to worry. So I called Tokyo. Before he could pick up, I heard the doorbell ring.

Tokyo- yo, have you seen Winter and Quifa

Me- no, why

Tokyo- anyway, lemme tell you somethin, you might wanna put Quala done for this.

@30MINUTES LATER@

I nodded my head over and over again. She said she never keeps secrets from me. That's when I got mad. So this her fault, not Winter's. If she never went out with Jaden this never would've never gonna happen.

But then, it was my fault. I don't know how, but it feel like it is.

After a quiet moment to myself, Tokyo left.

~Laquifa~

I took a deep breath before I opened the door. When I did I saw no one. Which I was realized. When I closed the door, deemo- was staring at me with Quala in his hand.

Deemo- yo.........Quala

Me- h-heey

Deemo- are you hiding any secrets from me?

Me- (fake giggle) why would I

Deemo- (puts Quala down) I don't know, maybe the fact, YOU WENT OUT WITH JADEN AND NEVER TOLD ME!!

Me- I just couldn't okay

Deemo- how about all the other time you got mad at-

Me- because I don't want you to fall for the same stupid mistake

Deemo- okay, now you're sounding like I'm 2

Me- can we just let this pass

Deemo- what's there to pass?! You can't let you getting pregnant by God-knows-who and let that 'pass through'

Me- Deemo, there's already enough problems going through my life!!

Deemo- then fix it!!!

Me- I need you to help me!!

Deemo- THEN TELL ME HOW?!?!?!

I looked at him and started to cry. I'm so........I don't even know, what's wrong with my life. Its always full of drama.....

Me- I feel like all of this is my fault

*SLAP!!!!!!!!*

Deemo- cuz it is

~Deemo~

Anger rushed trough me. Everything was dead silent....everything. Not even Quala made a sound. Quifa looked at me in shocked. I looked at her face, it was light red. Then I remembered I slapped her.

What have I done??

Then I said all of this was her fault.

It isn't...

I was suppose to take responsibility and say we can get through this together/

But I didn't...

Me- Quifa-(GCO)

Laquifa- no, no, its my fault, no need to apologize.... If I wasn't here, or existed, you would've married Nicki, which isn't her real name....and you would've been rich, and live with her singing music

I was about to reply, but she just left. Instead of walking right, to Winter's house, she took a left.

TBC....

A/N in my last chapter I out tbh, was just si