chapter 1-the black hole

Menicia was walking next to her school friends since they have to go to the next period math'how boring'she sigh's doing work all day without getting a free period they do so much work and it never ends just repeats itself over and over that the teachers doesn't even give them a single break like come-on.

They arrived at class everyone walked in one by one while chit chatting.i came to my seat where I sit in the front desk since I can't see that well and my friend samir sits on my left while my friend amahle sits behind me we all stood up and greeted the teacher  sat down and did the work he gave us.

Mr Solomon "right class that will be all for today"

As soon as he said that the class started doing what they wanted like taking out there phones and playing games laughing load and stuff while me in relief can finally not think my one and only brain cell and started talking to amahle.

We started to talk about stuff while samir was with he's other boy friends and while we talking about k-dramas that we watched or did not watch and k-pop's BTS or stray kids since we like to listen to there songs and sing or do some dances that we know,some children will look but we didn't care.

"Chicken noodle soup, chicken noodle soup with the source on the side"-menicia

"Chicken noodle soup,chicken noodle soup chicken noodle soup, with the source on the side"-amahle

We laughed at how funny we danced and later samir joined us we talked about videos and how to edit it we somehow end up bickering to each other who does it best
That somehow ended and we started to imagine thing well me mostly

"Guys imagine we went to another world u know?"I asked lazly to my friends since I was bored and didn't know what to do.

"damn that would be great ,better then going to classes and doing work all day"said samir not looking away from he's phone

"yeah that would be great!! but this is reality guys"said my Friend samir

"Jeez you didn't have to remind us" I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah shut up let her imagine" said amahle  I hit her playfully while we smiled at each other

"Whatever the periods now gonna be over put y'all books away " I said annoyed

"Like ur the teacher " samir joked I kicked he's leg he looked like he's in pain

Amahle laughs while I join her.while waiting for the bell to ring I out my head down with my cap over my head just to let the time pass more quickly suddenly I heard screams and just as I lift my head I see that everyone was running away from me?'the heck they ruining away from???'i thought as I quickly look back I see a big black circle 'wtf' I thought but couldn't think after that when I was being pulled to the big black hole and then amahle suddenly grabbed my arm trying to pull me away but got pulled with me instead we started to scream for help samir came and tryed to pull us but then he slipped since the floor was slippery and got pulled in with us with everything else like the chairs.

We all thought that this was going to be the end and we would be dead and our family won't be able to see us again and that they wanted to finish high school they were not ready to die yet they were to young to die while they were going to where knows who and closed there eyes thinking that this was really the end

What will happen??what do you guys think🙂did y'all enjoy👀like if you did