chapter 12- unsure....

It was way to quiet since sizhui said the name hes mother wei ying couldn't believe it of course he couldn't to but he was still unsure about the whole situation that's why he wanted to ask he's father about it but as he was busy now he had to talk about it to he's mother since he has no other choice to.

"Mother...has there been any new clans father has mentioned or heard about"he asked he's mother while sipping tea.Hes mother was still in dazed but snapped when her son asked him something still surprised and shocked he still answered he's question.

"......no I have ,do these students your talking about said something about a clan"
Sizhui nodded he's head

"Yes they said that they came from a new clan but didn't give a name"wei ying looked down for a moment before looking back up at he's son.

"What kind of clothes were they wearing??"
Wei ying asked

"They had different kinds of clothes but does not look familiar to any other kinds of clans"sizhui said and took another sip.

"....they might be hiding something"wei ying blurts out."I totally agree with you mother but I still feel unsure about it"sizhui said while sighing placing he's now emty cup back on the table.

"I tried asking them but they seem to avoid that subject,though in trying my best to get close to them so that they could tell me.". interesting wei ying thought as he's son was explaining."where are they now?"

"Uncle punished them so they are at the library"sizhui asked wei ying smiled knowing why they there because of earlier when they stood up against that annoying goata and even dared to curse at him!!what kind of kids had that much guts!! He smiled at himself before standing up followed by he's son who also Stood up.

"Why don't I meet them mm??"wei ying asked as he looked at he's son

Sizhui smiled"ok cause I told them that if they done I'll be taking them out"

"Oh?you don't mind me joining?"he's mother smiled back at her son.

"Sure,I Don't mind but does father know?"sizhui asked while standing up as well as he's mother.

"I'll tell him later!I wanna meet them first cause it looked like it's getting dark"wei ying said while looking up at the sky while sizhui widened he's eyes he didn't know that time went by so quick he quickly walked making he's mother follow.

"Sizhui why you walking so fast!!"he's mother whined

"I told them that I'll be gone but didn't tell them how long"'hope they ok'he thought while walking pass some sects did bow but he didn't even bow back when they bowed,he was really worried over he's student's hoping that they won't be making trouble or worst leaving.

"You really over them"wei ying said looking at how worried he's son is over he's student's though they new he's son got quite attached to them in a short time'seeing sizhui like this makes me happy',he smiled while trying to catch up to he's son's fast pace.

They finally arrived at the library,when they started to climb the stairs,it was already dark.when sizhui opened the door he noticed when he entered it was quiet to quite normally there'll be shouting or bickering but it's quiet so quite that it made sizhui more worried he scanned the room looking around it was quite messy scrolls laying here and there but he didn't mind it and went in the room ,he heart was beating fast to fast but it slows down when he noticed three figures by a messy table and papper.

One sleeping by the table with he's head on both of he's arms using it as a pillow with he's hair covering he's face snoring a bit made me laugh a little,the other was sleeping on the floor with her hands and legs spreading out and the other girl sleeping but making her body small sleeping like a puppy while using one of the scrolls as a pillow though it will hurt I sigh a sigh of relief.

"Sizhui?"I turned around I forgot that my mother was with me for a sec.

"Shhhh"I pointed at the kids which my mother's eyes followed and a bit surprised but smiled and nodded hes head.

"I want to take them to my room"I whispered to him he nodded I headed to the girl sleeping on the floor picking her up luckily she's a deep sleeper cause she didn't even move,I put her on my left arm while taking the other girl in the other,some how I managed to pick her up while my mother picked the one who was sleeping on the table slowly and carried him on he's back.