chapter 11-the 3 trouble makers

As the day was soon ending sun setting making the sky look colourful ,from orange to light and dark purple then light blue to dark blue.Different class with different clothes with dark brown robe's,light gold mixed with dark yellow robes , dark purple mix with light purple and blue ones all with ribbons matching there clothes also just walking everywhere with other people from different clans talking about things from there previous classes but not to loud cause they do not dare to break the rules and to anger the elder who they fear , while others are meditating in peace with there legs crossed hair blowing along with there ribbons while others who will pass they not dare saying words for they do not want to disturb the other or they either practicing with there long sliver swords flying everywhere or just reading books or taking punishments well,they weren't the ones taking it though.

"I TOLD YOU THATS NOT HOW IT WORKS!!!!"

"YES IT DOES!!! THATS HOW YOU WRITE IT!!!"

"NO IT ISN'T I KNOW BETTER LET ME WRITE IT!!"

By the library known as gusu library were three 15 year old kids who didn't even think of bother to shout even if it was called a library they weren't much being quiet as they were supposed to,while doing there punishment.

Those who were near covered there ears for they are not used to loud noises mostly the lan clans ,while others laugh at them and talking nonsense about the three who were now bickering so loudly nonstop some fear that they may awaken the elder and walked pass them acting like they never saw them cause they do not want to come into trouble.

"Why they got to be so loud they don't know how to speak properly"a boy with purple robes said still looking at the now noisy library from the outside.

"Yeah haven't they read the rules yet?they had to know it though I never saw them in any of the classes"another boy who was standing next to the purple boy with gold mix with yellow robes spoke.

"Your right,ever since they arrived gusu has not been very peaceful"

The other nodded"I wonder which clan they came from though"the other boy said still looking to where the shouting is coming from.

"Maybe they came from a new clan?"the boy in gold asked curiously

"Don't know ,but which ever clan they came from do you think they are as loudly as them?"the purple boy asked looking at the other.

"Yeah from the way they are shouting ,maybe they don't even have respect " the yellow robe boy spoke

Meanwhile in the library....

"Dude do you even know how the hell to write in Chinese ??"Alan asked while looking at her friend beside her

"A-lan I'm an intelligent man what can I say! And of course I KNOW BETTER" he rolled he's eyes while looking at he's master peace.

"Yeah right iNtElLiGeNt my ASS"A-yu said as she looked at the now messed up white what it was now covered in black ink all messed up.

Since earlier when master sizhui/gege said that he has to go do something important and left us to do our punishment and told us to be good and behave and to do our punishment as quite as possible (which we couldn't;3)left us which he shouldn't but he had to go.

So he left the trio not even minding to what kind of rules they should be copying so while they ended walking around the huge openly library which were full of scrolls in each shelf from the bottom shelf to the top.They started exploring though there wasn't much and got bored from looking from shelf to shelf we started going through the scrolls but then when they opened it they realized they couldn't read shit-