prologue 1 (Death of spiderman and Birth of the Parker family)

the story starts after doctor octavius control spiderman body and becomes spiderman superior.

after many crimes dr Oct did he give Peter parker body back but unfortunately everyone start hate spiderman no worse they want to prison and excute him no one believes him he is innocent even his friends , lovers and the worst even his family aunt may disowned him make him more broken and more depressed.

We now see spiderman escape from every one he see with broken suit not because the villains but because his friends from Avengers or x-men or fantastic 4 or inhuman or shield or from the cops who shoot at him or attack the moment he show himself nobody gave him the chance to explain himself, he lost everything in the beginning he thought at least one person will believe but no one did .

He knew that spiderman legacy died , so decided why not give the people what they wanted they want get rid of spiderman so why not do it by himself so he take off his broken suit and throw it in the garbage and leave to hide, after few days some homeless man found the suit and he go to the person will happy to see spiderman gave up no other than jj Jameson to sell the suit to him.

The moment jjj see the suit he becomes the happiest person in the world and he buy the suit from the homeless and he spreads the news to New York , the moment everyone see the news everyone becomes very happy even whole new York make party to occasion, New york think they get rid of great danger but no one knows that they make big mistake.

While the heroes and the world make party for get rid of spiderman, we see Peter parker in secret lab in the parker industry, Peter knows his luck with women so he give up to have wife but he never give up to have kids and makes his own children by using science by using his DNA and some random woman DNA stole it from the hospital( she will be dead woman and no one important to the story) after so many experiments and trying he was very close to give up but in the end he succeeded and now he see three big tubes in it his three children but still small cells grow inside the tubes waiting for his future family to begin but in the meantime he must focus on making parker industry strong and famous for his children to give them happy lives and away from his friends and old family, he swears if anyone try taking his children away from him they will only see death.

Continue.