chapter 1 ( shocked news)

After the kids know about their father past and he is spiderman that made them unhappy to know how their father suffer because of their father's past friends and family but they are very happy that their favourite hero actually is their father but one of sons (Ben parker) was confused why their father built a new suit of spiderman if he stopped to be spiderman so he asked his father "why he built new suit if he isn't spiderman no more "

That question made Peter himself puzzled and questioned himself too because he doesn't even know why he built a new suit it like he built the without he know that he built it but he had to answer his son so he said " he built it for an emergency " , I guess that what he think that made the children excited and they said that mean" there is chance to spiderman to return "
Peter didn't want to give answers to this question right now so he said that he will answer later.

But Peter remembered that his children have six years old so they should go to school even though he doesn't want to put the children out of his sight but he can't lock them in the company forever so he decided to enrol them to school and he should do that tomorrow and he thought it is good distraction for his children about him being spiderman and make them focusing at another thing and of course after he told them that he will enrol them to school tomorrow made them so happy for going to new place and meet a new people that made Peter very happy to see them happy and how they grow up very fast.

Tomorrow time skip:

After six years that was First time Peter leaves his company he didn't need to leave his company because he get what he wanted without leaving the company and He is always busy working in the company and taking care of the children and he never gives himself quality for himself but he loves every second of his new life without spiderman , he has everything man wanted successful job and beautiful children and beautiful house what man wanted other than that . So he left the company and he was wearing his work suit ( he will always wear work suits when he out or inside the company) he wear this suit

 So he left the company and he was wearing his work suit ( he will always wear work suits when he out or inside the company) he wear this suit

And now he is driving to school so he can enrol his children but Peter didn't know he is followed by the famous spy black widow

Since the day the heroes found out that Peter was inconnet , they tried to meet and encounter him many times somehow the company was protected by very powerful energy fields surround the company to protect it from villains even heroes the only one...

Since the day the heroes found out that Peter was inconnet , they tried to meet and encounter him many times somehow the company was protected by very powerful energy fields surround the company to protect it from villains even heroes the only one people can get inside were the employees or parker's family so the avengers assignment black widow to watch Peter knows what he doing so they can return him back but Peter never get out from the company for six years that made the heroes worry about him specially the females.

Pov Black widow :

The moment I saw a man get out the company at frist I thought he was just a normal employee but after I get close look at him I saw very handsome man but but he looked somehow familiar and it is Frist time see get out company after I take pictures of his face and used recognizing tool to found information about him , I was shocked when I found out that actually Peter the tool has power to recognize anyone even if he looked different and has every information about every person in the city , natasha was following the whole time and she had big blush in her face for how Peter became very handsome and cute at the same time after she found out that Peter innocent she remembered her past with him how he loved her for being her real self and didn't care about her being killer and assassin when she lost her memory but left him after she regained her memory so she was idiot leaving a nice person and has good and pure heart like Peter so she vowed herself if she saw him she will take him for herself and no one will separate them from each other even if she had to achieve by killing people and after she found out that they wanted someone to watch Peter company i volunteered so I can see my man there were another females volunteer to this mission they wanted him like I wanted but I win well because I'm black widow most famous spy in the world and from that day I had been watching parker industry, I'm now following my beloved since he get out from the company but I had to say he becomes more handsome and cuter since I last see him and he had cute ass I would love to grab it , but I get surprised when I saw my beloved stop in front a school why did he stop in front the school, don't tell me Peter has child who the b_tch that took my man away from me I think should make sure frist but he had a wife I will have to kill her .

Pov Peter parker :

After I arrived to the school ( random name) I go to principal so I can enrol the kids when he saw me he welcomed me if what I wanted I told him that I would love enrol my children in the school he give me paper to write the information about my children in the paper when he saw the paper he told me sorry about my loss of i write about my wife she is dead and write random name and of course I thanked him and he told me they can start next week I thanked him and after that I left I knew someone was following but I know the avengers and x-men and fantastic 4 will follow me so they can bring me back but he knew that he can't lock his children forever inside the house and one day the heroes and shield will found out but if someone of them will take his children away from him they will see death.

Pov 3rd person:

We can see the avengers confused about information about Peter going to school for kids of course black widow didn't send picture of Peter so they don't know about his new look so the avengers start investigating about this matter with help of shield and after few hours they found new students enrol to school today after they read their names everyone in the room was shocked the names were (Ben parker- Max parker - Oliver parker)

Then everyone in the room shouted in same time: "WHAT, Peter has kids)

They didn't know that certain cat was watching them.

Continue.