Chapter Five: Party

Hello mina how's your day so far? Anyways I hope you enjoy the story. Remembering that I don't own fairy tail and all rights goes to Hiro Mmashima. I only own my two characters that I made up. But let's get on to the story now.

Sting's POV

After shoving my face into my pillow for the last five minutes I got up and started to get ready. I got my clothes and crap and headed over to the bathroom and started banging on the door for Rouge to hurry up. After banging on the doors for 5 minutes he came.

"Geez, can't you wait." Rouge said with his usual poker face.

"No, I can't wait." I told him as I entered the bathroom.

I took a quick rinse, dried my self off, got dressed and did my hair up. I was wearing a simple white button up shirt, black jeans and fully black converse shoes. My hair way combed back at bit and I changed my earring from the crystal that hangs of my ear to a simple diamond stud. I walked out I saw Rouge, he was basically wearing the same thing as me but with a black shirt and his hair pulled back into he casual ponytail. Our exceeds did dress up much, we all know that Frosch never wears anything but his frog outfit, but lector on the other hand changed his vest from blue to black.

~~~Time Skip: @The Party~~~

Lucy's POV

'This is seriously really boring.' I thought to myself.
I knew even how much I wanted to see him I had to control myself. After Natsu near blow up at him. I was just sitting down at the table watching upon my friends who were either dancing or eating. I was wearing a simple red dress that cut of mid way on my thighs and some red heels. My hair was in a messy bun and I had light makeup on. (A/N: Idk if that would look good. Am a tomboy so it's hard to decide on girl outfits.)

I started to get bored so I headed upstairs to the balcony to get some fresh air. I saw staring at the stars,

"I remember when I used to do this with mum." I said to myself.

Looking at the stars I saw the stars signs, sometimes they would confuse me of how they were what they are but I would usually shrug those thoughts off. I was so caught up in my thoughts I didn't even realise that someone hand wrap their arms around my waist. I quickly turned to see who it was, it was Sting.

"Hey Blondie. What are you doing her all by yourself?" He asked.

"Am up here because it's boring downstairs, and then I ended up here. How'd you find me though?" I asked him as I rested my head on his chest.

"My nose lead me here." He said as he kissed the top of my head.

"Are you sure it's okay for us, you know, to be here together?"

"Am not sure myself but who cares, as long am with you nothing else matters."

Halfa's Pov

"Why are we here again, may I ask?" I asked Rouge.

"We're here because the king invited us, be honoured." He told.

"Ugh, have you seen Sting? I haven't seen him since we got here."

"He went upstairs to see Lucy, I told him not to but he didn't listen. Can you go check up on them using that invisibility that you have."

"Sure." I said as I turned invisible.

I headed upstairs and saw the two cuddling and enjoying the view of the stars, I turned back around to give them some privacy. As I turned around I saw a pink haired Mage walking up. He was wearing a suit with one sleeve cut off, revealing his guild mark, Fairy Tail. I had to think quick before he saw the two. I quickly place my hands on the ground and made the stairs intangible so he would fall through. He fell through with a loud bang.