Chapter Six: The First Fight of The GMG Part 2

Hey minna! So me being me I forgot to start writing this chapter so am doing it now 😅😅. So am going to make it so Halfa uses some of him magic in this chapter and YEH here we go. I also forgot to mention in the last chapter, this years GMG each person who has been injured has their own room so they're rooms aren't shared. I've also realised I've been spelling Erza's name wrong soz minna.

You can follow OfficialSilver if you want to you don't have to. He writes good stories on Fairy Tail and other stuff, but their not shipping stories so it's only like action but that's okay I guess. Oh yeah I've also completed one of my life goals by making OfficialSilver a STICY/STINGLU Shipper so YUS. He also told me his making a sticy/stinglu fanfic so check it out.

Oh yeah one more thing I don't no own Fairy tail all rights goes to Hiro Mashima. Tbh if I did own Fairy Tail I would of made StiCy cannon after the GMG. Also the arts I use they aren't my so credits to the artist for making them. The only ones I own are Halfa and Vlack they are my own character.

~~~~~~~

Natsu's POV

'Damn how strong is this guy? If he hasn't used any of his magic on me yet, how'll will I win? His taking away my ability to use my magic I can still feel my magic but I can't use it.' I thought to myself.

I faced him and saw not even a scratch on him. This guy might just be my toughest opponent yet. To beat this guy I needed to be ready at anytime, but with his clones, I can't use my nose or ears to find where the real him is.

"Wait I got!" I said as an idea poped in to my mind. "SECOND ORAGIN!" I yelled and my body was covered in flames.

"Huh, so it looks like you got your magic back, eh." Halfa said a bit shocked. "Well since you got your magic back I might as well use like 2 of my spells."

"LIKE HELL ILL LET YOU! ROAR OF THE FIR-" I was cut off my an awful noise that basically killed my hearing.

"What the hell was that?!" I asked as I rubbed my ears.

"It's called Ghostly Wail. It's like a high pitched scream that has a bad effect on dragon slayers. So it would of effected all the dragon slayer in this stadium temporarily." He said.

"Well that's not going to stop me. FIRE DRAGON'S IRON FIST!" I screamed as a threw a punch to Halfa, but I never hit him, I hit this weird green force field thing and landed on it.

"Come on, a force field." I said as I jumped off.

"Well having unknown magic is pretty useful." He said with a smell chuckle.

"But that ain't stopping me. Fire Dragon Iron Fist." I said as I smashed my hand against his shield.

"You know, you'll never break through, right?" He said smirking.

"I won't lose against you!" I said as I used more force against the shield.

I was using all my force and manged to break through the shield and hit Halfa in the face, pretty bad. He got up and went invisible on me.

"Shit!" I cursed under my breath.
'For all I know he might bring out the clones once more.'
I looked around me to see if he turned visible again, no luck, I could smell him but the thing is I only smelt one of him. I kept sniffing for his sent and found him to be in front of me. I punch forward with flame around my hands and he appeared and flew backward from the force.

"Well it looks like I used up all my intangibility, might as well. Ghost Ray!" He yelled and green beams came flying towards me.

I jumped to the left to dodge the attack. I ran forward with bot my hands covered in flames ready to attack. I jumped forward and started to punch him but, surprisingly he was able to fight back and avoid my attacks. I started to move faster hoping he wouldn't be able to stop my attacks but he just became faster. He punched me right in the gut and sent me flying backwards.

~~~
Lucy's POV
~~~
I was sitting in my room waiting for Sting. Halfa and Natsu fight looks like it's not ending soon, so he still has time. I stared at the wall, because there were no windows in my and thought about how will the guild treat me if I told them about Sting and I. My train of thought were distributed when I heard the door open and saw it was just Erza,

"Hey." I said a bit disappointed.
"you sound upset. Anything wrong?" She asked concerned me as she sat down next to me.
"Oh no am fine. Just thinking."
"You sure?"
"Yeah am fine I think I just need to rest up."
"Okay then seeya." Erza said as she walked out the door.

Once Erza left I picked up a book that was on my bedside table. It was a book Levy asked me to read it was called, 'Confess' (idk is that's a book came up with it), it was one of those cheesy romance novels, where the girl gets the guy they have a fight and they get back together situation kinda story, but I didn't really mind the plot.

I was about 2 chapters into the book when I heard a tap on the window. I looked up and saw Sting there happily smiling at me. I walked over to the window, unlocked it and let him in.

"Hey Blondie!" He said and pecked me on the lips. "Sorry it took so long. I was going to come over earlier but then I saw Erza walking over so I hid."
"Alright, but as long as your here now am okay." (It so cheesy, I know)

Third Person POV

Natsu and Halfa have been battling out for 30 minutes straight, yet both haven't succeeded to beat the other. Cuts and bruises covered their bodies.

"RING RING RING!" A bell rang making their heads turn.

"Well that's the end of this round. It seems like we've ended with a tie, that means we'll just have to split the points in half. Both Fairy Tail and Sabertooth have earned 5 points each!" Satashi announced.

The two looked a teacher other and went to their respectful balconies. Natsu brushed pasted his teammates and went straight to Lucy's room.

"NATSU! Wait up!" Erza called out but Natsu just ignored her and continued to run to Lucy's room.

As he got to the he opened it up and saw something he wished he never saw. He saw Sting and Lucy snuggling together sleeping. He fell to the ground, shocked at the sight. Even though Natsu did see what happened 3 months ago (back in chapter 2 when they spied on the two), he was to dense to remember.

"Natsu what's the matter?" Gray asked as he walked up behind him. He looked up and saw that there was someone else in bed with Lucy. "Oh."

Erza walked in to the room and saw what the two guys saw shocked. When she saw Sting and Lucy she was furious. She walked up to the bed and picked up Sting from his collar.

"What's going on here?" She said with a deadly aura around her.
"Huh, what's going on?" A very sleepy Sting said.
"I said, What's going on here?" Erza said getting more angry and dropped Sting.
Sting realised what was going on, he got up and was about to say something but Lucy cut in.
"Nothing's going on here! He must of sunk in while I was sleeping and why is that?" Lucy said punching Sting's arm.
"Oh.. Um.. Yeah that's because you ugh.. Um.. Dropped your book. So I came to return but you were asleep so I just left on your bedside table." Sting said nervous.
"But that doesn't explain why you were in her bed." Natsu said as he got up.

"Well that's because I got tired and I saw a bed and yeah." Sting shrugged.

Silence filled the room.

"Sting we might as well tell them. I mean it's getting harder to hide our secret." Lucy sighed.
"Are you sure?" He asked.
"Yes am sure. Guys don't get mad at us but-" Lucy was cut off by Gray.
"We know Lucy."
"Wha.. But how?"

~~~~~~~~~~~

Whew that took awhile for me to write, sorry I hit small writer's block, but have any of you guys read the latest Fairy Tail Manga. It's like OH MEH GOWD! I was all like WTF, they're brothers no way. ZEREF AND NATSU BROTHERS THATS JUST NO. NATSU IS BASICALLY A ZAMBIE LIKE HE WAS DEAD AND THEN HE WASNT LIKE WHAT'S HAPPENING?