Halfa Trance Bio

So this is all the information about Halfa you need to know.

Phantom Slayer Magic brief history:
It's a unique type of magic only one person possess this magic, that person being Halfa. Halfa is the only one to have this magic is because of Vlack. Not much is known about Phantom Slayer Magic, as no one even knew this magic existed. The only things known about this magic is the abilities and not the magic it self, as Halfa has never shown any moves of the magic.

Vlack:
All Phantom just can't stand humans not one bit at all. Phantoms rather ignore all humans than make any contact with them. Vlack, Halfa's mentor, was different from other phantoms. Vlack was cheerful, caring and kind, he was the perfect father figure. Vlack always had an interest in humans but, every time he had contact with one they would run away and scream. When Vlack meet Halfa he was shocked at the fact Halfa never ran away screaming, he was actually glad he met Vlack. That's when the first Phantom Slayer was born.

Abilities. (Side note: they don't use any of the user's magic.):
Intangibility
Invisibility
Able to clone himself
Levitation
Teleportation
Most physical attacks don't affect him

Magic
Halfa possesses various superhuman attributes as a result of his unique physiology. He can freely use a variety of ghostly powers, that doesn't use up his magic power, but his does so how ever have limits on how many times he can use them. This causes Halfa to use his abilities in a smart way. He possesses some of the phantom powers such as invisibility, intangibility, ghost ray, ghost sense, healing factor as well a low degree of enhanced strength and reflexes.

Intangibility: When intangible, Halfa becomes untouchable by almost anything, capable of walking through walls and even people and reach into anything, even his own body. How ever he can only use it for a certain number of times, and also turn other people and objects intangible when in physical contact with them (it is said to cause a slight tingly sensation). He can fly through just about anything in the human world. This power allows him to phase through lasers, fire and other physical attacks. This power was of the hardest for Halfa to handle at first, as he passed through objects without realising, even after having his powers for a month. A misconception of this power is that it's the same as invisibility, but people can still see him when he is intangible, these two powers are separate.

Flight: Because of being half ghost, gravity attacks doesn't affect him, as much (this also allows him to lift really heavy things). Halfa can fly through the air but unfortunately, this ability can only last for about 5 minutes before he loses the strength to keep focusing on pulling his weight up. He uses this power during combats the most. When floating or flying, his bottom half will sometimes turn into a ghost tail, though he seems to fly faster with his legs.

Overshadowing: Halfa can overshadow a human being, an animal, or an inanimate object from within by phasing completely into the subject's body, allowing him to completely control that person's actions. When overshadowed, the subject keeps his or her original form, but his or her eyes turn red and the voice will often alter. Halfa can still use his powers of flight, intangibility, invisibility, and ghost rays while overshadowing someone. The subject has no memory of what he or she did while being overshadowed. It can slightly influence the overshadowed afterwards based off what the ghost said while overshadowing them. Halfa cannot overshadow a person if he is not fully concentrated, or if the person he is overshadowing has the will power to pull him out of their body.

Ghost Ray: Halfa's ghost ray is an ectoplasmic green and white energy blast, usually fired from the palm of his hand or fingertips. His blasts produce both thermal and explosive results on contact or even kinetic, often melting metal, or destroying other materials, and are usually launched as thrown projectiles or as a single blast or a streaming beam of energy. However, he can also fire multiple blasts at once by waving his hand.

Flashing Energy Ball: Halfa is able to create an phantom-magic ball that explodes in front of his enemies, releasing white greenish light distracting and blinding everyone but him. This technique is defensive rather than offensive, and is mainly used as way to gain the upper hand, or in order to make hasty retreat,

Repulsion Field: Halfa can expel a large amount of phantom-magic from all his body in order to repel his enemies, similar to his Aural projection, but with much more power. He always uses this power every time he is surrounded by too many enemies at once.

Phantom Energy Shield: Like his blasts, Halfa's shield is green. It ranges from a full dome, to a small square or circle. His shield can withstand blasts from powerful attacks, but this shield can still brake if to much pressure is out on it. There are other variants of this ability:

Reflective Shield: Performing a gesture with his hands, Halfa is able to create a planar shield with the ability to reflect any energy attack back to its user.

Duplication: After seeing Vlack do it, Halfa spends much his time trying to master Duplication, the power which allows one to duplicate themselves. Halfa manages to properly use when he needed back up on a mission but he was own his own.

Ghost Sense: Halfa subconsciously uses his magic to alert himself of the presence of nearby phantoms. When he feels a presents of a phantom he immediately look in that direction. This is literally the first power he used was able to use when he first got his magic.

Ghostly Wail: The ghostly wail is the unique ability to generate an extremely powerful wail from one's vocal cords and mouth (like a sonic scream with a ghostly moaning at the same time). The sonic waves are made of pure phantom-magic that can cause great damage to phantoms, humans, and especially dragon slayers.

Superhuman Strength: With him being half ghost, gravity doesn't affect him as much as others, so he can lift really heavy things. However, his full strength often fluctuates. He is strong enough to rip reinforced titanium without too much difficulty, as well as lifting and throwing a phantom (so phantoms are humans but, they are able to change their size.) and knock it to the ground with one punch.

Superhuman Agility: Being ghost half, Halfa's agility, balance, and bodily coordination are enhanced to levels that are beyond the natural physical limits of even the finest human athlete, therefore he possess agility beyond that of a normal human being. He can effectively dodge attacks, swing from things easily, sprint, do back-flips and numerous other gymnastic, athletic and martial implements with little effort. But this can only last for about 25 minutes be fore his human half is to tired for him to keep going.

Paranormal Immunity: As a half ghost, Halfa is resistant or totally immune to several physical attacks or effects from his ghost powers. But only being allowed to use his abilities for a certain amount of time his own immunity can become useless if his not careful.

Teleportation: Halfa has teleported on a few occasions. Once when he teleported from his room to the balcony at the GMG, and when fighting Natsu. This ability is can only be used for shot distances, or else it will use up to much of Halfa's phantom-magic.

Ghost Tail: Halfa's lower body will revert into a typical ghost tail of intangible matter. He uses this ability most often to allow himself to move faster through the air.

Superhuman Flexibility: Due to his ability to manipulate his body he is able to bend and twist his far beyond the normal limits of human physiology.

Wall-crawling: Halfa can stand on, as well as walk along vertical and horizontal surfaces, such as walls and roofs. Though he is held against them by gravity due to his existing outside of earthly physics.