Chapter Seven: Im Sorry

Hey mina, am starting to get the point where idk what to put here in the beginning, meaning the another's note, but there's one thing I know. That is I've made up a new spell for Halfa while writing this. It will be called 'Pahntom Capture'.

Phantom Capture: give the user the ability to capture a phantom into a small green orb in the users hand and send phantom off to another dimension or, if the user crushes the orb in their hand that phantom will die. 'Phantom Capture' also allows the user to capture humans in the orb, but the user can't transport or kill another human in this orb. Capturing a human in a 'Phantom Capture' only prevents the person whose captured from uses magic.

~~~

Lucy's POV
"We know." Gray said cutting me off.
'Wait how does he know? I mean sure I've kept our relationship on the down low, well I hope.' I thought to myself.
"Wha.. But how?" I asked.
"We kinda of, wespiedonyou" Erza hesitated
"Huh?" Sting asked confused.
"Like Erza said, we spied on you three months back, because you didn't want to come to the beach with us., but we wanted to see this special training grounds of yours. We then ended up following you to Sabertooth and that's when we found out about you and Sting's relationship." Gray said with his head down.
"At first we didn't want to believe it, we thought they were just using you or something along those lines." Ezra said sincerely. "You could of told us, we would of understand."
"I wouldn't. Like why would you date him, his a damn Saber." Natsu said pointing to Sting.
"Ok Flame Brain, didn't I tell you? You can't decide who Lucy hangs out with or date." Gray said as he punched Natsu's arm.
"I know, I know, but why him? Why a Saber?" Natsu asked as he rubbed his arm.

"Well, that's because, his sweet, nice, caring. His also smart but a bit childish at times but, his everything I can ask for in a guy." I informed them.
"And Lucy is everything I can ask for in a girl. She's sexy, smart, caring and just straight up perfect." Sting said as he sat back down next to me.
"Aww, Stingy." I giggled as I playful punched his arm.
"Agh, oggies." Natsu said as he stuck out his tongue in disgust. (A/N: if you know why Oggies is from, you may have all the honour😉)

Rogue's POV (his standing outside the door of Lucy's room)

'Just great isn't it? Of course sting would get caught. Now what do we? I don't even think he has asked her yet.' I thought to myself.

"Rogue-Kun, will sting be out anytime soon?" Sting's exceed, Lector, asked.
"Fro, wants to know to." My little exceed, Frosch, said.
Bending down to their level, I petted them in their heads and told them, I wasn't sure on when he would be out but hopefully soon.

As I petted the 2 little exceeds Erza, Gray and Natsu exited the room. I quickly jumped up and said hi to them.

"Hey Rogue." Erza greeted giving me a confused look and then asked, "What are you doing here?"
"Oh..uh me? I was just..um" I started as I tried to think of an excuse.
"He was looking for us. We walked away for awhile so he went looking for us. Sorry if we caused any confusion." Lector said to the three.
I mouthed to Lector 'Thanks for the help, I own you one.'
"Uh yeah, come on, Lector, Fro, we need to get going the others might get worried." I said walking of with the two exceeds following behind.
"Hey, do you want to take your guild master along with you?" Natsu-San asked.
"Huh, what do you mean?" I said questioned, hoping they wouldn't think I know anything.
"Well, I just thought you would know, because his in the room with Lucy." Natsu informed.
"Oh really, um then okay. Do you want me to take him back or something?" I asked confused.
"Well yeah, duh." Natsu said.
"Let them be for awhile." Erza said giving us a glare.
"A..aye." We said in unison.

After that small little convocation, I walked off with the two exceeds, leaving Gray, Natsu and Erza behind.

Sting's Pov