Friday morning

"Good morning" he hummed into my ear from
behind as he woke the next morning.

"Hey" I rolled over to meet him my hand on his face stroking his beard. "You look very rock and roll this morning" I teased referring to the eye liner that had fallen under his eyes.

"Shit, why can you never get all of it?" he wiped at his eyes.

"I Kinda like it" I stopped his hands.

"Yeah. I shall keep it then" he smiled. "How's your head?" He asked tucking a stray hair behind my ear.

"You know what, not as bad as I was expecting, you?"

"All good here too. If I'm honest I'd only had one or two - so wasn't expecting to feel too bad."

"I was. However I wasn't expecting to wake up with anyone else this morning - if I'm honest" I slid my leg over his and my fingers across his smooth chest.

"Not exactly my plan when I headed over here either, but I'm very happy you're here" he traced across my waist and down my hip holding me close by my thigh.

"What do we do now then?" I asked, my heart racing. I wasn't sure what was going on in his head, but I was very much feeling the same way I was last night. He was hot, single (as far as I knew) and I was in his bed. I'd asked what do we do, but I knew exactly what I wanted to happen.

"Now, I guess we find a way to have a bit of fun" his hands moved and slipped under my T-shirt catching my nipple and I yelped a little "and to keep you quiet" he confidently rolled us over so he was on top. We made out with him settled between my legs, his impressive hard on was teasing me through far too many clothes.

He knelt up and tugged down my shorts and underwear, comically throwing them over his shoulder. He got me to sit up slightly so he could help me off with my top and I led back down getting a full view of him. He really was stacked, his shoulders were broad, his arms were drool-worthy, chest and abs looked amazing. "You ok there?" He asked as I must have been staring hard.

"I very much am. Just taking you in" I hooked my fingers on the band of his boxers, "you're hot".

"Same to you sweetheart. You're fucking stunning". He led down beside me and propped himself up with one arm looking down at me as he watched his fingers explore my body. His look made me feel beautiful , his fingers made me feel incredible, I did my best to keep quiet as his hand between my legs brought me to the edge - he stopped just as I was about to call out and settled himself between my legs. His dick now teasing my clit as he ground his hips to mine. He stopped briefly to get a condom from his wallet on the bedside table and then was back.

As he filled me our foreheads pressed and our eyes locked. He pushed his dick deep and I couldn't help but moan at the feeling. His hand leapt to my mouth and covered my lips. "I can hear people getting up just outside of the door. You're gonna have to keep it down" he ordered and his control made me ever more turned on. "Can you keep quiet?" He asked as he circled his hips and I nodded, doing my best to be silent.

He removed his hands but then held my arms by my head, he powerfully took control and I couldn't get enough. "Oh fuck, I'm gonna come" I whispered as he hooked one of my legs over his arm and changed the angle a devilish look on his face.

"Go for it sweetheart" he kept up his pace and i clamped around him. "Fuck, you feel good" he looked down and watched my body unravel. Once I'd come back around he knelt back and pulled me so I was sat on his lap, his arms around my waist, mine around his neck I wiggled my hips on him. We were as close as two people could be, he looked up; smile dancing across his lips and pleasure washed over us both. "Just like that, keep going. Oh fuck" he wrapped his arms hard around my waist and held me down onto him and I did my best to keep the movement, his cock impossibly deep as I felt him fill the condom.

We held each other for a moment as our breathing steadied and we calmed slightly. He led me back carefully, quickly cleaning himself up and I snuggled into his chest.

"What happens now?" I asked quietly.

"Ummm, now I guess we get up and take a right hammering of teasing from our 'friends' out there before we celebrate Andrew's birthday" I was about to ask about us but before I could he added "and I'm free tonight if you are" he winked before getting up and heading for the shower.

I snuck back to my room and got ready before heading down to everyone sorting breakfast in the kitchen.

"Good morning," Andrew passed me a mug and the coffee pot "how you feeling?"

"Morning, old man. I'm not to bad thank you. A little sleepy but not too bad at all" he sat next to me.

"Where's Christian?" He asked with a raised eye brown.

"Getting ready I guess" I blushed.

"And are you tired from drinking, or from screwing him all night? I know you slept in his room" He was in full gossip mode.

"We simply slept last night" I sipped my drink and Andrew gave me a look like he didn't believe me after a pause I added "this morning however..."

"Good girl!" He gave me a nudge with my elbow and Christian walked in. "Morning, stud!"

"Well that didn't take long" he rolled his eyes at Drew and smiled my way.