Saturday - out, out

I was up early and went for a quick run before everyone else was awake. I needed to clear my head a little and process what was going on. I text my best friend and roommate back in newyork for advice or something. I wasn't too sure but felt like I needed to tell her everything.

Me - I've met a boy!

Steph - ???

Me - well a man. And I kinda knew him before but this is different.

Steph - are you getting laid at your mate's birthday party?

Me - maybe

Steph - how the fuck do you do that? You can find tail anywhere! ;) what's his name. Do I know him?

Me - Christian. And I guess you might. I'm sure we've seen him in stuff.

I proceeded to send her a few pictures and his bio from a site I found.

Steph - he's has a proper little cult following - I've just googled! There's a twitter page dedicated to his biceps!

Me - he's stacked. Like before he was not this hot

Steph - we've said this; guys peak in their 40s, it's not fair. Are you having fun though? And being safe?!

Me - I am and of course I am! I just wanted to tell someone who wasn't here xx

Steph - rub it in that some of us have real jobs and you can party all weekend with your celebrity friends with great arms ;) xxx love you. Can't wait to hear real details when you get back xxx

We headed to the beach, the weather was heating up already and by lunch time It was a perfectly hot sunny day. I'd asked Christian to help me with my sunscreen to which he was very happy to oblige and we'd all led about enjoying the rest. Drew's sister appeared as I was almost drifting off in the sun, very excited.

"Guys, I've got a boat!" She clapped her hands.

"What?"

"A boat. Well a pedallo thing. It sits a load of people and there's a slide off the back. Come on! Who's on board?"

I was keen, along with a few others, I persuaded Drew and Tuc, Christian said he'd watch from the beach. He was sporting a bit of a hangover and didn't fancy splashing so I left him with my phone and headed off.

The sea was perfect and a great way to cool off, some of the girls were being a bit silly about the slide but I'd happily slipped into the sea and I'd even managed a few dives and flips off the top of the a slide and we really did have a fab time.

I dripped over Christian who was sprawled on his on his front tanning his back.

"What the fuck!" He shot up as the water hit him.

"Come on, the water's lovely" I shook my head and water sprayed from my hair.

"I'm sure it is. You looked like you were having fun" she sat up and tickled my ankle as I stood over him.

"Oh come on. Come for a swim. It'll do your head some good I'm sure" I pulled at his hands and eventually got him up.

In the water we drifted about a bit. He did look a little rough but soon felt better for cooling off and he found my waist and held me close in the water.

"How long have you been single and alone then?" I asked as talk turned to living alone.

"Technically Single? 6 months I guess. Alone, like 5 years" he smiled. "You?"

"Total oposite, single for what feels like forever, alone like 3 months maybe. I seem to attract short term things, no one seems willing to go all in" I pulled a frowny face.

"Awh you poor thing? I can't believe that for a moment though. I'm pretty sure you're perfect. Anyone would be lucky to go all in"

"That's kind, but I guess not everyone wants more than a causal thing, and I think I'm used to that now. I can get everything I want and still have my own space"

"Is that just using men for sex?"

"I guess so" I smiled and wrapped my legs around his waist. "You complaining?"

"No ma'am!" He saluted before grinding me hard onto him. Thank god we were underwater and far enough away from others for them to see.

Sun-filled afternoon, turned into booze filled evenings. We'd headed to a karaoke bar and smashed out a few tunes. Tuc had posted a picture of Christian, Andrew and I looking rather pissed singing a song rather badly with the comment 'No one would believe they have 6 nominations and 4 Tonys between them'

We ended up in a club, it was hot and sticky but we were all too drunk to care. I was draped on Christian for the majority of the night, I'd started off a little hesitant, worried who might catch us, but by the end of the night I'd had far too much to drink and our dancing was far too close for me to care who saw - I just wanted to be close to him. Be near him. Be with him. Going back to reality was going to be very hard.