Prologue

*3rd POV*

"Hori-san, let's break up..", Miyamura said with a serious look.

"Ehh?", Hori stared at him with wide eyes, clearly thinks that she didn't hear it well.

"Can you say it again?"

"Let's break up, Hori Kyouko.", he said it again with her full name.

"What the hell are you talking about, Miyamura?! Is this a joke?!"

"A joke?! A JOKE, YOU SAY! I HAVE ENOUGH! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!", he bursts out.

"I'm tired and sick of it! I told you many times that I don't play such things that you like! I really respect that it is what you want but you're pushing into something that makes me feel miserable! You even hurted me when I didn't do anything wrong! You even control me if I want to be friends with other people! But you never let me listen of what I wishes for and you feel very okay with other people hugging you out of the blue!", he looks on her with pain and his tearful eyes.

"But what I did is the best for you!", she shouted.

"Best for me?! You didn't trust me when I say the truth and you said "You idiot! I don't believe you!". And then, I'm the one who should apologize when its not my fault!? Its a total ********, Hori!", he cursed..

Outside the school, raindrops began to pour outside and the sky is getiing dark.

"Let's end this, Hori-san. I don't love you anymore."

On the outside view, we can see Hori stomping off after slapping Miyamura in the face. He stood still with his red cheek at the empty school corridor.

With his clouded blue eyes, staring at the rain.

"Hah.. I didn't bring my umbrella.", tears slowly rolled down from his eyes.

School ended quickly and Miyamura stayed in the empty school clinic with his red cheek being taken care of. He skipped his last class for today because he didn't feel like it. With a heavy heart, he cries quietly on the pillow.

All he wants is love that is equal and respect where to people have mutual understanding.

It's getting dark and quiet. He left the clinic and get his things back from his classroom. There he stood at the school entrance, waiting for the rain to stop.

"Should I run?", he said to himself. Before he could took off, a hand reaches on his sleeves pulling him back. This action stops him. And when he look at the person, he was surprised.

"Hey, do you need an umbrella? It's still pouring out.", and that's where you showed up in his life.