Chapter 2

*3rd POV*

"Hey, man. I heard what happened. Are you okay?"

"I'm doing fine, Ishikawa-kun. I didn't expect that you guys knew it already.", Miyamura said on his phone while trying to dry up his hair with a towel.

"I heard it from Yoshikawa. Sorry for not noticing of what you've been through. I'm being too ignorant."

"Don't worry about it. It did happen and no one can predict what is going on."

"That's good to hear. Anyway, tomorrow is Saturday. Maybe we should hang out along with Sengoku and Iura."

"Ehh? Why?"

"I just have the feeling that you will shut yourself in the weekends. A hangout can give us a break from the girls, you know."

"Hehe. How did you know?"

"Wait, really?"

Miyamura sweatdropped when he didn't hear anything on the other side of the phone.

"Let's just forget about that. So, where do you want to hangout? Pick any places but not the ones that we already visited."

Miyamura thought of it for a while. Then he recall his talk with (Y/n) earlier about her family cafe.

"How about (Cafe name) cafe?"

"Oh good choice. I heard that the cafe is very good. I mean, they got good recommendations as well."

"Ishikawa-kun, did you went to that cafe before?"

"Yep. I was looking for a good place to stand by and cafe has a good vibes to relax. I ordered a mango shaved ice which super good! I mean, the place is jazzy."

Miyamura laughs of what his friend is saying. He is happy that Ishikawa is a good friend and he didn't get mad to him. He knows that Ishikawa got a crush on Hori before but now they are good friends who tries to understand each other.

"So let's continue our talk tomorrow. Get a lots of rest and don't skip your dinner! I can send some funny videos which I got from Iura if you want to."

"Alright! I'll listen of what you say and no thanks for the videos."

"Man, you're missing the part of the video where someone throw a stainless bowl on the ground making the other people jumps in surprise. I send this one to you."

"Hahahahaha..", the call ended. Miyamura stares on his phone with a smile on his face. He clicked on his phone book, scrolling it down then it goes up, again. He didn't have much people on his contacts but he is grateful that he have few friends on the list. But when the blue highlight stops on Hori's contact info, he clicks the option to delete it but..

"It takes time to heal a broken heart. If the person knows that you are trying to get rid of them fast, they'll just find a way to connect to you. But if they get rid of you first, it means that they are trying to forget it all.", he recalls what (Y/n) said earlier. He didn't think of anything and just clicks the call button on Hori's number and put his phone on his ear.

Ring...

"Sorry, the person that you are trying to contact is unavailable."

Tut tut tut...

Miyamura chuckles under his breath.

"I guess that I don't meant anything to you, Hori-san."

Click...

Click...

Click...

Processing..

The contact is now deleted..

Miyamura puts his phone on the bedside table and lays down on his bed. Covering his eyes with his right arm. He tries to blank his mind to sleep but a though pops out.

"(L/n) (Y/n)-san..", a flashback of your smile earlier crosses his mind.

"She looks glowing under the sunset. It's beautiful."

"I wish that I can see her again."