Chapter 5

*3rd POV*

Monday, the first day of school. There are many students taking their time to walk or either ride their bikes to school. Miyamura, our handsome boy, walked along with Ishikawa, who stopped by at his home to check his friend.

"Haaah...", Ishikawa sighed.

" Is there something wrong, Ishikawa-kun?", Miyamura asked.

" I'm kinda worried for Yoshikawa.."

"Ehh? Why?"

"Well. Her and Hori got a fight, again..",

We all know that Yoshikawa is a cheerful girl and how close she was with Hori. But having a fight again is not a good sign.

"I'll have a talk to her. It's better that I'll be there for her.", Ishikawa said.

"And also, I have the feeling that some people will talk behind your back after what happened. What are you gonna do?"

"No worries. I decided to hang out with (L/n)-san around lunch time.", Miyamura smiled, recalling the text that she sent.

Ishikawa gave a smirk to his friend and swong his arm over his back.

"Oya? Did you get smitten to her or something? Wise choice, man.", he teases him.

"Waah!? It's not like that! It's kinda rude for me to reject her offer..", Miyamura took a side glance.

"I saw you giving your number to her back at the cafe.", Ishikawa said..

(*Flashback*)

" Ano, (L/n)-san. Thank you for cheering me up today.", Miyamura said as the (H/c) nette look at him with gentleness.

"You're welcome! I'm glad that my song cheered you up!", she beamed.

'Cute.', Miyamura thought.

"Umm.. I hope that you don't mind but is it okay for me to ask for your number?", (Y/n) asked.

Miyamura hesitated for a bit because its not everday to get ask for a number from a beautiful girl like (Y/n). After writing his number on a piece of paper and giving it to her. (Y/n) gave another smile to him.

Unknown to him. Sengoku, Ishikawa and Iura were looking each other with relief.

(*End of Flashback*)

" Oh my, Miyamura. To think you have a secret date and hiding--", Ishikawa got cut off when Miyamura elbowed him on the stomach. (lightly)

"It's not like that, okay?!", he's getting embarassed.

"You're denying it!", Ishikawa starts to run ahead.

"I told you it's not!", Miyamura chased after him..

_____________________________________

When the boys arrived to their classroom, gossips began.

"Hey, have you heard?"
"Yeah.."
"Can't believe this guy."
"He got some nerves.."

Miyamura didn't mind of the talks and sit down on his seat. He got used to it just like in the past. He can endure it. He take a small glance at Hori who is looking at him as he was the bad guy then scoffed. He can see that she is hanging out with another group of classmates that he didn't know. He doesn't care.

"Miyamura-kun, are you alright?", Yoshikawa walk towards him with Ishikawa.

"Yoshikawa-san. I'm doing fine. How about you?", Miyamura said. Yoshikawa felt a bit guilty.

"I'm sorry that I didn't noticed on how much she done to you. I'm being too obvious.", she apologized. She gave small glare towards Hori who didn't take attention to it.

"It's okay. I was at fault to it as well because I'm the one who broke it off.", he reassured.

"Yoshikawa, did you have a talk to Hori?", Ishikawa asked.

"No. I thought that she can do good but what I heard was extremely-- nevermind.", Yoshikawa is feeling down.

The boys look at each other that knowing that the fight affects their friendship. Seeing Hori laughing at something from the group of classmates, she didn't even take a look at her bestfriend.

"Okay! Enough with the sadness! So tell what you guys did last weekend?", Yoshikawa reverted back to her cheerful self.

"Oh? You'll love this.", Ishikawa smirked and gesturing to her to get closer as he whispered something in her ear. Miyamura looks confused as he watched Yoshikawa nodding and humming until..

"Ehh?!? Seriously?!?", she exclaimed and the class looked at her as if she got two-heads and go back to their own business.

"Really, Miyamura-kun?", she looked at him with starry eyes.

"About what?", he sweatdrop.

"You get to know about (L/n)-chan!"

"Ahhh...", Miyamura began to talk about this and that to Yoshikawa as she listened.

"Yoshikawa-san, how did you get to know (L/n)-san?", Miyamura asked.

"Ah.. well..", she started to blushed.

(*Flashback*)

We can see Yoshikawa delivering a load of papers to the faculty office. As she walk down the stairs, she was struggling until she missed a step.

"Ahhh!!", she falls down, letting go of the stuffs that she carried. She then close her eyes and embraced herself from the upcoming impact.

But it didn't happened. She feels someone holding her from her back and legs. She slowly opens her eyes and saw the lovely color of (E/c) looking at her with concern.

"Miss, are you alright?", (Y/n) asked her.

Yoshikawa is still in dazed as if she saw an angel saves her from the accident.

(Y/n)'s club members came to the scene.

"(L/n)-san, are you alright?!", they asked. She answered them back saying that everything is fine. She also tells them to collect the papers and deliver it to the office while she brings Yoshikawa to the clinic.

"Yes, leave it to us!", they saluted as they do their job.

"Umm.. Thank you for saving me. You can put me down..", Yoshikawa said meekly.

"I'm sorry, miss. But I can't put you down with that sprain foot.", Yoshikawa looks at her right foot swelling a bit.

Then her savior carried her towards to clinic. Did I forget to mention that she carried her in a princess way?

(*Flashback ends*)

Yoshikawa sighed with slightly blushed on their face.

"I still remembered that how much you complimented (L/n)-san after that.", Ishikawa chuckled, stopping Yoshikawa from her daydream and lightly slapping his arm.

Miyamura already heard a lot of information from Sengoku and Iura about (Y/n) and he can't believe the girl is kinda like a hero to everyone.

"How strong she was?", he thought..

Maaa... She works a lot in the cafe and she carried heavy boxes and stuffs.

(Hello, guys!)