Chapter 1

*3rd POV*

Miyamura didn't let things happen like this. Now, he is walking with the (h/c)nette under her umbrella.

"I will be ashamed if I left you alone at the school. From the looks of it, the rain won't be stopping anytime soon.", she said.

"Thank you for sharing your umbrella with me, Miss.", Miyamura looks at her.

"No worries. I won't leave a person who is suffering as if the heaven cries along with your sadness."

"Ehh?", Miyamura was buffled.

"Tell me, handsome stranger. Why is your eyes reflecting the sadness in your heart?"

Miyamura is startled a bit when she called him "Handsome stranger". He shyly tucks his bangs out of his face, trying to calm himself.

"I broke up my relationship to someone."

"Oh, a broken heart. I didn't mean to pry but I'm sorry.", she apologized.

"No, it's okay. It is much comforting to talk to someone."

"I'll listen. Go on.", she said.

Miyamura goes on and on talking about his and Hori's relationship. The (h/c)nette nods her head when she understand his situation.

"I just help a classmate who almost got hurt if I didn't catch them but she never listens to me when I tried to explain it to her. She got angry and slapped me."

"And she says, "You're an idiot. Stay away from me?"

"Yes! I can't believe it. Why would I apologize?!", he grumbled.

"There, there. It's not your fault.", she pats his back.

Miyamura and the (h/c)nette continued their chats along the way. Miyamura is feeling better when he talks to someone about his feelings.

"Oh! Your family owns a bakery? Mine's own a cafe."

"Wow! That cafe?! I really like the coffee there!"

"Thank you! Can I visit your bakery? I'll try whatever you recommended.", both of them really enjoyed the topic.

"Ahh. This is my stop.", they stopped in front of an apartment building. Miyamura steps in the building, getting away from the rain.

"Thank you, Miss.", the girl smiled at him.

"No problem. I really appreciate the company.", Miyamura smiled back at her.

"Are you gonna be okay on your own?"

"Yeah. Just a few blocks and I'll be home."

"Okay. Thank you again.", he bows at her and she did the same. He is about to get in the building but he stops in realization.

"Miss! I didn't get your name! My name is Miyamura Izumi!", he shouted through the rain.

She stops on her tracks, just a bit far from the building. When she turns around, cue the rain stops as the sunset lights shine on her, opening her eyes. Revealing her beautiful ruby eyes and looks at Miyamura.

"I'm (L/n) (F/n)!"