Chapter 6

*3rd POV*

"Good luck, Miyamura!", Ishikawa gives him a thumbs up as the said boy returns back an awkward smile. Miyamura climbs up the staircase that leads to the rooftop. As he opens the door, he is greeted by a fresh cool air and blue day sky. There, he saw the (h/c)nette sitting on a bench with her hair strands dancing through the wind.

Miyamura walks closer towards her then sits beside her.

"Beautiful day, isn't it?", (Y/n) said as she watches the clouds passing by. She is holding a wrapped up lunch box with her favorite clothing.

"Do you always come here every lunch time?", Miyamura asked.

"Sometimes. I usually having my lunch in the Home Economics club with my juniors.", then she passes him a lunch box.

"Here.. I also brought some fruits too, if you like." Miyamura feel a bit embarrassed to receive something like this.

"You don't have to go a lot of trouble for making this for me.."

"Well.. Eating good food makes your stomach happy. My parents always said that to me.", she smiled at him.

"Hehe.. Thank you for the food.", Miyamura uses his chopsticks to pick a beef roll up from the lunchbox.

"Holy crap! These are so good!", he exclaimed as he can taste the flavor of the beef roll.

(Y/n) just smiled at his reaction the proceeds to eat her food from her own lunchbox. She watches Miyamura eats everything from the lunchbox. She can see that he is very happy and enjoying each bite.

"I do apologized for requesting you out of the blue, Miyamura-kun.", then Miyamura stops eating at what she said.

"Ehem.. What do you mean, (L/n)-san?", Miyamura looks at her. He doesn't know why her eyes feels a bit lonely.

"I never hang out with a friend ever since I entered high school.", she confessed. Miyamura's eyes shot wide open in surprised.

"Ehh?!", he screamed. He couldn't believe it. He thought that she is someone with many, many friends but she is lonely all the time?! (Being popular has it's own bad side. Like some people just befriend someone because they want to get some attention. You know what I mean?)

"How about those people getting close to you after class, (L/n)-san?"

"Them? They are my classmates. I never get to know them, especially that they asked me to go out for shop some branded items which I'm not familiar of.", she holds her chin as she recall the scene.

'Are they trying to rip her off?!', Miyamura stared at her with disbelief.

"How about some seniors that you know?"

"Not even good. The seniors that asked me to hang out with me last time and I, formally rejected them because they were quite a troublemakers.", she shakes her head.

'That's even worse!', he can imagine it.

"(L/n)-san!", he immediately grabs both of her hands close to him, surprising the female.

"Promise me that you'll say everything to me if you encounter something bad!", she looks at him with wide eyes at his sudden proclamation.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Ahh! I---", Miyamura slowly retreated back with his face looking like a red strawberry.

'My god! What did I do that?!', he is on the verge that he wants to find a hole to hide.

"Pfftt! Hahahahahahahahaha!!!", (Y/n) laughs feeling comfortable and she is really surprise of his reaction. Miyamura slowly goes out of his ashamed pose as he watches the (h/c)nette laughing. To his eyes, she looks beautiful with her lovely laughter ringing in his ear. And that smile..

He wants to see it every time.

His cheeks were still red and joins in the laughter. He just don't understand the what feeling is this but it makes him...

Warm and tingly...

(I'm dying to this very last semester.. I'll try to write down some chapters which I added in my list. I have to survive..)