Chapter 7

Hey guys welcome back to the day that we met a Austin Butler love story Soooooo excited to start this chapter because it's finally the Grammy's yay!!!! And Ashley and Austin will be attending the event as a couple and they will finally be able to tell the world that they are a couple and there family's don't even know the only people who knows is the people that they work with and that's only because there around each other all the time so it would be kinda hard to hide your feelings from your coworkers and there will be another photoshoot in this chapter but it's for Vogue magazine for both Austin and Ashley and it might be a little sad at the beginning just because where it left off in the last chapter and the video below is a song that I've had stuck in my head all day so I'm putting it in the story as well so enough of me talking and let's start Chapter 7 and I will see you guys at the end of this chapter.

One week later.

Austin's Pov.

It's been about a week since Ashley saw the rumor about us dating came to the surface and everyone saying horrible things about her and we honestly didn't want our relationship to come out like that and the Paparazzi and talk shows want us to come on there and we keep telling them no but they just won't leave us alone and I'm getting sick and tired of this we can't leave our apartment without people surrounding us we haven't been on a proper date in I don't know how long but today changes that because we have a photoshoot for Vogue magazine and Ashley's so excited about it when I told her about the news of the photoshoot she was like a kid on Christmas morning who just got her favorite toy and the Grammy's were supposed to happen last week but a lot of people were sick so they had to reschedule it but it will be happening tonight so we have to get this photoshoot done today and quick because it takes Ashley forever to get ready I love that woman but she takes forever and I mean forever but I wouldn't change her even if I could I was just putting on my shirt when I heard her speak from behind me and when I turned around she was ready to leave and she had this mischievous smile on her lips.

"Hi handsome."

"Hay baby you ready to go?"

"Sure am."

"Babe do I look okay?"

"You look very sexy baby but i don't know why you're so worried about what you look like because as soon as we get there their just going to throw us into hair and makeup and costume."

"Yeah I know."

"So are you ready to go now because I can't wait to get there and I can't wait for tonight."

After she asked me that I nodded my head she then grabbed my hand and started dragging me out of the house once we got in the car I took off towards where the photoshoot was being held at after about ten minutes of me driving I heard Ashley humming to the song that was playing on the radio but when I looked over at her she had this smile on her face she looked so carefree right now with her hair blowing in the wind I then took her hand in mine and gave it a kiss I haven't seen her like this in awhile but a few minutes later I was pulling around back for scar to bring us in once I parked she was the first one to get out I then saw the door bust open and that's when I saw scar pull Ashley into a hug I then walked up to them I just smiled at the two of them but when Ashley pulled away from her I snaked my arm around her waist and pulled her into me she just put one hand on my chest while her other arm around my back I then saw scar roll her eyes at us she then spoke to both of us.

"You guys are so cute that it sickness me come on you two lovebirds we need to get you guys ready."

After she said that I heard Ashley laugh for the first time in a long time which brought a smile to my face I just kissed the top of her head and then we walked in scar took Ashley into one room while I went into another after ten minutes of me getting ready I was getting some pictures done but when I looked up I saw Ashley walking out she looked nervous to do this photoshoot but she looked really sexy with what she had on she was wearing leather leggings a Elvis crop top and black high heeled boots her hair was curdled but a little messy and her makeup was a smoky eye with bright red lipstick damn this woman is going to be the death of me one day she then walked over to me she just looked up at me I then heard her speak to me.