Chapter 8

Hey guys welcome back to the day that we met a Austin Butler love story Soooooo excited to start this chapter because Ashley and Austin will finally have a date night after several months of filming the Elvis movie they finally have a week off so Yay but it won't last long because they have to finish the movie and the video below is a song that has been stuck in my head and the picture at the top is the outfit that Ashley's wearing for their date so enough of me talking and let's start Chapter 8 and I will see you guys at the end of this chapter.

Two weeks later.

Austin's Pov.

It's been about two weeks since the Grammy's and Ashley and I have been so busy trying our best to finish up this movie but it's not exactly going as planned for us and I'm getting very tired of filming and all I want to do is take Ashley out to a nice restaurant and spoil her just for one night before everything gets hectic again but I do have a surprise for her I got tickets for us to go to my hometown for Christmas in about a month and I have a huge surprise waiting for her when we get there because I can't wait any longer so I plan on to propose to her on Christmas morning with my family there I'm even going to fly in her family in as well but I really need to get ready for work i was just laying there thinking about how I should do all this but I then felt Ashley start kissing my neck I just smiled at that but then I propped myself up on my forearm I just smiled at her she never does this I'm usually the one waking her up with kisses but as much as I hated to do this I had to go get ready for work so i gently pushed her off of me when I got out of bed and looked back at her she was just sitting on the bed pouting like a little kid that had gotten her favorite toy taken away I just grinned but then I grabbed her ankle and pulled her towards the end of the bed she looked a little scared that I did that but then I threw her over my shoulder and walked into the bathroom she was giggling and yelling at me to put her down but I dragged her into the shower with me thirty minutes later we got out she started doing her hair and makeup while I was shaving but then I heard my phone ringing so I ran into the bedroom to pick it up but I just rolled my eyes at who was calling me but I answered it anyways.

"What do you need scar?"

"Well good morning to you too mr grumpy pants."

"Scar I'm trying to get ready for work here."

"I know that's why I'm calling you."

"Okay what's going on?"

"We need you to get here soon something happened with the footage of the parts of you and Ashley the kissing parts the one you guys did when her kids were here and the parts of you guys sitting on the couch and laying in bed and then the part of you sitting on the cliff."

"Alright fine but you owe me big time for this."

"I promise as soon as the parts of you and Ashley are done I'm taking her out shopping and then you guys can go on a date how does that sound?"

"Yeah okay that sounds good we will see you guys soon."

After I got off the phone I went back into the bathroom where Ashley was still doing her makeup I guess she could tell that I was not very happy about talking to whoever was on the phone because then I heard her speak to me.

"Hay is everything okay?"

"No."

"Okay what's wrong baby?"

"We have to go into work because something happened the video footage and they need us to come in and redo them but after we get done with our scenes scar's going to take you out shopping because we have a date tonight."