𝑻𝑾𝑬𝑵𝑻𝒀𝑺𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑵: 𝒊𝒇 𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒊𝒆𝒔, 𝒊𝒕𝒔 𝒐𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖.

I'll be honest, this one is upsetting. Love you tho <3

Sersi's pov

"You said you'd save her! You're a liar!" My mother cried, screaming at me.

"I-I did-"

"Sersi, you're supposed to catch me!" My angel yelled, making my head turn in her direction. The sun was getting lower and it was glowing around her, outlining her.

I smiled, wiping away my tears, "I'm sorry Mira, start running and I'll chase you!"

She giggled again, turning and running through the field of tall grass again. I started chasing her, following her as the grass got longer and longer until it was even taller than I was. I stopped, confusion taking over. I turned around, and noticed we weren't in the field anymore, we were in a cold and snowy forest.

"Mira? Mira where are you?" I turned around as I heard her laugh in all directions.

"Mira!" I yelled, panic filling my chest.

"You just let me die!" I turned around, and I was in the hospital.

"Wh- No. No, Mira. I didn't." I shook my head, walking over to her bed and sitting beside her weak body.

"You haven't helped me. You promised you'd save me, Sers." She cried so sadly, and tears fell from my eyes again.

I don't understand what's happening.

"I'm so sorry Mira. I tried so hard.. But I was too late."

"You weren't good enough." Another voice filled the room, causing me to turn around and see my mother.

I stood up, facing her weak and frail self. "I did everything I could." I defended, watching her stumble over to me.

"This is all your fault. If you weren't so weak, and stupid she would still be here!" Her jaw clenched, and she pointed a slender finger towards Mira.

"She's still here! I can save he-" She was gone.

The room was empty, now it was just me and my mother.

"It should have been you," She said weakly, her hateful gaze fixated on me.

I froze, my face twisting in hurt. "What?"

"It should have been you. Not her. Not my baby." She inhaled deeply, her jaw setting hard.

"Mom– No,"

"It's your fault, this is all your fault!" She screamed at me, tears falling down her face as she blamed me for my angels death.

"It's not my fault! Please!" I cried.

Everything went black, and I was left breathing heavily as I turned around. Everything was dark, there was no light.

"It's your fault Sersi." I heard a new voice, still female recognizable, but older.

I turned to see a woman who looked just like me, but she had dark hair like my mother. My lip quivered, hurt and realization spreading across my chest.

"Mira–" I choked out.

"You weren't good enough. You never were." She shook her head, a hard expression set on her face.

"Angel, please–"

"You failed me!" She screamed, making me jump back.

I jumped in surprise when the alarm started going off, red lights flashing slowly. I was breathing heavily, having woken up from yet another nightmare. I sighed, getting out of my chair and leaving my Lab. I got myself ready for whoever it was that's coming in, I knew that they had raided a base today, but Anakin said it was a small one and it shouldn't be anything too lethal.