01.01

♡ 

❀⊶—---⊷❀⋅❀⊶—---⊷❀

The Potter's old home in Godric's Hollow is projected.

Lily, James and Harry's eyes water as they realize what night this is. James wraps an arm around his wife as Ginny lets Harry hold onto her.

The others in the room send the family sorrowful looks before the memories continue to play.

"Please not my babies!" A young Lily Potter is seen begging the Dark Lord as the crying sounds of Harry and Rosalie fill the nursery.

"Quiet, stupid girl." Voldemort says before casting a stunning charm on her.

One-year old twins, Rosalie and Harry hold the others hands tightly as a stranger is standing above their cott with a sinister smile on its face. As Voldemort raises his wands to cast the Killing Curse, Harry turns his head to his sister as her cries get louder.

A flash of green is all the magical folk see.

Sobs can be heard throughout the Room of Requirement as the Potter family relives that dreadful night nineteen years ago.

Thundering footsteps are heard running in the hallway and James, Sirius, and Remus enter the room. "Lily!" James shouts, casting the counter-curse and helping her stand.

"Are you okay?" Remus asks her as Sirius slowly steps towards the twins' cott.

The red-head nods as James presses a kiss to her head. "Umm...guys..." Sirius says.

The three of them snap their heads towards the Black, rushing over towards him. They gasp at what was lying there. Only one child remained. "W-Where's Rosie?" James stutters, picking up his son to sooth his cries.

"Rosalie!" Lily sobs as the screen fades to another memory.

"My baby..." Lily cries as she brings Harry into her arms. Not a dry eye could be seen in the Room of Requirement, even the cold-hearted Lucius Malfoy upset at the news of a magical child gone.

A married couple could be seen laughing and smiling down at the small baby boy held in their arms when the sound of a baby crying is heard. They exchange looks as the man hands his wife their son before walking towards their front door. Slowly opening it, he was met with the sit of a baby wrapped in blankets, screaming and crying.

"Melissa!" He yells as he picks her up. Hurried footsteps are heard from the woman as she rushes to her husband's side.

"What is it Raphael?" She asks before gasping when she sees what's in his arms. "Oh my..."