01.08

Unedited as always

❀⊶—---⊷❀⋅❀⊶—---⊷❀

Scott, Stiles and Rosalie are now seen walking through the cafeteria, carrying lunch trays.

"But dreams aren't memories." Stiles whispers to the siblings as they make their way to a free table.

"Then it wasn't a dream." Scott suggests.

The teens drop their bags on the ground before taking their seats. Rosalie sits next to Stiles as Scott sits across from them. "Something happened last night, and I can't remember what." Scott says.

Hermione makes a note about asking McGonagall and Dumbledore about the effects of Occlumency and Legilimency on the different types of werewolves.

Rosalie sighs as she hands her bottle of lemonade to Stiles for him to open. "What makes you so sure that Derek even has all the answers?" She asks before glaring at Stiles as he takes the first sip of her drink before handing it back to her.

James smiles at the sight of his daughter's glare, glancing at his wife and son around him. All three of them make the same face.

"Because—" Scott lowers his voice after seeing the looks the other two gave him "During the full moon, he wasn't changed. He was in total control while I was running around in the middle of the night, attacking some totally innocent guy."

Stiles sighs "You don't know that..."

"I don't not know it." Scott argues before sighing in defeat "I can't go out with Allison, I have to cancel."

"Oh Merlin..." Draco groans to Blaise and Theodore. "Everything this guy does is revolved around Allison."

Blaise laughs at him while Theo smirks "Says the guy who can't do anything without Astoria." He whispers to Blaise, causing him to break out in laughter.

Draco narrows his eyes at his best friends but cant be bothered to deal with them.

Rosalie shakes her head and points her fork at him "No, you're not canceling okay? You can't just cancel your entire life! We'll figure it out."

Suddenly, Lydia appears behind Scott looking confused. "Figure what out?" She asks as she slams her tray down on the table.

A couple of the magical folk jump at the sudden appearance of the strawberry blonde.

Frank brings a hand to his racing heart "Oh my god! I'm going to have a heart attack at all of these appearing randomly!"