01.02

♡ 

❀⊶—---⊷❀⋅❀⊶—---⊷❀

The next day at school, Scott is seen placing his bike in the rack as a silver Porsche pulls into the parking spot next to him.

"I want it."

"NO!"

Jackson Whittemore climbs out of the car as the driver's door swings open and hits Scott in the back. "Dude! Watch the paint job." He shoots Scott a look before making his way towards the other jocks standing by the school.

Harry looks at his girlfriend expectantly. Seeing the look he's giving her, Ginny shrugs. "What? He's hot but he's also a git so that cancel outs the hotness."

The memories now show Scott meeting up with Stiles in front of the school.

"Okay. Let's see this thing." Stiles excitedly tells Scott.

Scott lifts up his shirt to show him the bite wound that Rosalie has covered with gauze and tape.

"Oh!" Stiles says as he pokes at the bandage, causing Scott to flinch in pain. "Whoa!"

"Dude don't poke it!" Fred exclaims.

Scott pulls his shirt back down as the two boys continue to walk towards the school's entrance. "It was too dark to see much, but I'm pretty sure it was a wolf."

His best friend looks at him in disbelief "A wolf bit you?" Scott nods.

Stiles shakes his head, disagreeing with Scott "No, not a chance."

"I head a wolf howling." Scott tried to convince Stiles of what happened but he doesn't believe him.

"No, you didn't." he tells Scott.

"He wasn't there! How does he know what Scott heard?" Neville says.

"What do you mean, 'No, I didn't?' How do you know what I heard?" Scott questions him.

Neville blushes as the others laugh when Scott is shown saying the same thing.

A new voice joins the conversation. "Because California doesn't have wolves. Not in, like, sixty years." The boys turn their heads to see Rosalie, Scott's sister, riding her skateboard up to them. "Which I told you last night, but you clearly didn't listen."

"