Chapter 4: Unforeseen Intentions [Lemon! 🍋]

Tails stared at Sonic in a mixture of fear and confusion as the hedgehog squeezed even tighter. "W-what are you-" his words were silenced with a quick but passionate kiss, leaving the fox's face painted in deep red. Sonic embraced him for just a little bit longer before slightly easing her grip on the flustered fox.

"Ya feeling better?" She questioned, tilting her head as her bright, piercing red eyes conveyed an abnormal sense of concern.

Tails was dumbstruck, the person who he was positively sure was completely dead set on killing him is now asking if he was okay. He kept an expression of shock, that was until his eyes fatefully darted downwards, his gaze now focused on Sonic's plush breasts. Sonic grinned, finding the fox's stares to be rather cute given his fearful, blushed expression. However, she could wait for that just a little longer.

"Hey..." Tails looked up in response as Sonic gently wiped away his tears, caressing his cheeks as he felt the surprisingly soft touch of her now blood stained gloves. "I never wanted to hurt you..... I was just having fun," she nervously cackled, trying to show a comforting smile, the only result was a flinch from the quivering fox.

"Yeah... guess you didn't have much fun during all that... why do you look so.... So.." Sonic trailed off, looking at Tails in a daze like state, seemingly mesmerized by him, or more rather.... What he was giving off. "So.....damn...... tasty," she growled with a flaming hunger, the pure amount of fear radiating off of the fox was nearly overwhelming. Ever since their first meeting, it took everything she had to restrain herself, to play with her prey just a little longer, but now, she couldn't hold back anymore.

In seconds, Sonic easily pushed Tails to the ground, prompting a yelp from the startled fox as the hedgehog grabbed both of his wrists, locking him in place. Panicked breaths followed suit as Tails looked to his captive, a blaze of horrible thoughts ran through his mind, namely focusing on the ceaseless hunger that plagued Sonic's bright, red eyes, her salivation reaching down to her large breasts, dripping down to the green floor.

"S-Sonic! Please stop! Y-You're scaring me!" Tails swiftly turned his head to the side, his teeth shaking as whimpers escaped his locked muzzle.

"Please....please...." tears ran down his fluffy cheeks, Sonic just stared, contemplating.

She opened her mouth as several, long, purple tongues reached and softly licked the fox's neck ,chest, and legs, causing vibrations of stimulation to engulf his mind. "A-ahhh..." Tails moaned from the odd sensations, feeling the tongues reach his cheeks, gently licking any tears that dared to drip down as Sonic felt a stiff object poke her underside.

"There we go, no need to worry... just let me take care of this~," the hedgehog shifted back and placed Tails' hard, throbbing member in between her breasts; his length was impressive, but it was nowhere near big enough to overshadow Sonic's ample chest as only the tip and a slight bit of his length showed.

She squished and moved them up and down at a mild pace, keeping track of Tails' cute, panting expressions as her breasts bounced with each movement she made. "Yeah....mine...." she growled deeply, loving each and every second of the act.

Tails became a drooling, panting mess, feeling his stupidly sensetive cock become completely engulfed in Sonic's massive breasts. The softness was unparalleled, her saliva softening her fur even more. Wanting to give a big finish, Sonic latched onto the head of the fox's member, surrounding the rest of its girthy length with her silky tongues.

"H-h-haaaaahhhhhh~!  aaaaahhhhh~!" Tails began to tense up, instinctively thrusting into Sonic's chest on his own, he wanted- no, needed release. As if being answered, Sonic made one final, devastating squish as Tails exploded into her mouth, unloading shot after shot of warm semen. Despite her abilities, a good portion escaped Sonic's mouth and splattered across her chest, dripping down and even drenching some parts of her fur.