Wedding Day

Soon it was Kevin's and Edd's wedding while Kevin was at the alter wearing a tuxedo waiting for the music to play for the bride to come out then the music played as everyone stood up once Kevin saw Edd in a tuxedo when Edd and Kevin's dad walk down to the alter he blush dark red as Kevin's dad got Edd next to Kevin they look at the preacher.

"We are gathered here today, on this happy and joyous occasion, to join these men in holy matrimony. Marriage is a solemn institution to be held in honor by all, it is the cornerstone of the family and of the community. It requires of those who undertake it a complete and unreserved giving of one's self. It is not to be entered into lightly, as marriage is a sincere and mutual commitment to love one another. This commitment symbolizes the intimate sharing of two lives and still enhances the individuality of each of you." The preacher said.

The preacher look at Kevin as he asked, "Kevin, do you take Edd to be your wedded husband? Do you promise to love him, comfort him, honor and keep him in sickness and in health, remaining faithful to him as long as you both shall live?"

Kevin smiled saying, "I do."

Then the preacher looked at Edd as he asked the same thing, "Edd, do you take Kevin to be your wedded husband? Do you promise to love him, comfort him, honor and keep him in sickness and in health, remaining faithful to him as long as you both shall live?"

Edd smiled saying, "I do."

"You may now kiss." The preacher said.

Kevin and Edd kiss each other after putting their wedding rings on each other's left ring finger.

the preacher said, "I now pronounce you husband and husband."

The whole church cheered soon everyone went dancing having the time of their life and they had cake then Kevin and Edd open the presents they got from everyone.

So after the wedding Kevin and Edd went off to their honeymoon spending more time with each other alone by having sex the whole night then feel asleep into each others arms happily.