The New Kid

There was a new kid at Peach Creek High school as he had teal hair and eyes colored like honey his name is Nat Goldberg but people from his old school called him, 'The King of Butts.'

As Nat entered the building he did see new faces but one caught his eyes a boy wearing a beanie going into his locker.

Nat smirks, 'One he was really attractive and two have the cutest butt I ever seen.'

Nat walked up to Edd towards his locker and said, "Hi my name is Nat Goldberg I'm new here."

Edd came out of his locker when Nat saw his face it was too cute.

"Oh it's a pleasure to meet a new student my name is Edward but I like to be called Edd with two D's."  Edd said.

"Can you show me to the principal's office?" Nat asked.

"Sure I will be glad to." He said.

Edd showed him to the principal's office then Nat said, "Thank you so much."

"You're welcome well I got to get to class." He said.

While Edd was leaving Nat slapped his butt and he heard the cutest squeak from him which was so cute as he looked confused when Nat smirked winking at him then Edd went off to his class room while he heard Nat giggled going into the principal's office.

As Edd went into his class room taking his seat thinking to himself, 'Kevin isn't going to like this.'

But every time Nat sees Edd with his friends walking as they talk to each other and making jokes so Nat gets his chance to slap his butt Edd tries not to make that cute squeak again as Nat thought it was too cute. 

Soon it was lunch time as Nat end up flirting with Edd after he asked Edd to seat with him for lunch to help him understand the school more so as Edd sat next to Nat to tell him about the school as Kevin saw his sweet heart after he came back during lunch from seeing the doctors but Kevin saw him sitting next to kid he never seen before but Kevin didn't get jealous over that.

Kevin asked his friend Rolf, "Hey Rolf who is the guy next to my boyfriend?"

"Oh that's Nat he is a new student who just got here today." Rolf said.

That's when Kevin got pissed off seeing Nat put his arms around Edd's waist holding him.

Edd asked, "What are you doing Nat?"

"I'm giving you a hug for a thanks for helping me." Nat kind of lied he just wanted to hold this cutie.

Nat felt like he was being given a death stare which was Kevin as Kevin thought to himself, 'that's my boyfriend don't touch him.'

Kevin kept staring at Nat while Nat thought it was someone else that got the hot for Edd and was being jealous in how he has this cutie all to himself. Then Kevin saw Edd getting free of Nat's grip Kevin breathed in relief knowing that Edd only let's him touch him that way as Edd stood up.