The Long Night

(This is a warning this chapter contents R18 boyXboy sex. If you don't like boyXboy then why are you reading this book. To the rest please enjoy the hot and steamy sex.)

It was around 11:00 pm as Kevin and Edd couldn't sleep cause they where both where having a dream about each other having sex.

Kevin asked, "Edd do you want to have sex with me?" 

Edd looked at him dark red then said, "Yes Kevin."

Kevin tackled Edd as Kevin was on top of him then he kissed him on the lips and Edd kissed him back then Kevin lick his tongue on his lips asking to enter so Edd open his mouth as Kevin put his tongue in Edd's mouth. Their tongues fought but Kevin won when he let go of Edd then Kevin took off Edd's clothes until Edd was just in his boxers with his hat still on his head two so Kevin start sucking on Edd's nipple as he played with the other nipple making Edd moaned as he was dark red. Kevin grab the hem of Edd's boxers then Kevin slowly took off Edd's boxers throwing them on the ground.

Kevin saw Edd's cock standing up already hard he smirk as a dark red blush grew across is face as he notice it was big.

'Oh fuck his cock is big for a nerd and it's all mine but I'm bigger then him.' Kevin said in his head as he rubbed Edd's hard cock.

Kevin teased, "You must have really got turn on by our kissed."

Edd's face was red as Kevin chuckled soon he licked it then Edd moaned out Kevin's name an Kevin start sucking on it then Edd got harder as Kevin was sucking on it faster.

Edd moaned out, "Kevin I'm close take it out your mouth."

Kevin didn't listen as he deep throat him but made sure he doesn't gag as he sucked on it fast then Edd came into Kevin's mouth. Kevin let go then swallowed Edd's cum as he lick the cum that escape his lips.

Edd said, "Kevin I told you to take it out your mouth."

"I wanted to taste you Dork." Kevin said.

"Then I will do the same to you." Edd said.

Kevin laugh at that but Edd pinned him on the bed as he suck on Kevin's nipple as he played with his other nipple making Kevin moan as a dark red blush grew across his face.

Edd grab the hem of Kevin's boxers then asked, "May I Pumpkin?" 

"Go ahead." Kevin said.

Edd slowly took off Kevin's boxers throwing them on the ground as Edd gasp when he saw how huge Kevin's cock was while it was standing up already hard so a dark red blush grew across his face as he start licking it.

'Oh dear his is bigger then mine.' he said in his head as he suck on Kevin's cock.