News

Four weeks pass as Kevin and Edd gave their friends news that they are getting married during lunch on the weekend which they cheered for them as they want to plan their bachelor party a week before their wedding which made Kevin and Edd laugh as they agree.

"Ok we do it at our house since that is better." Edd said.

Everyone laughed knowing Edd so well agreeing which made Edd laugh with them. After having lunch with their friends Kevin and Edd got home getting busy planning their wedding they invited all their friends except Eddy since he is in jail, Nazz and Edd's parents they didn't want to invite them anyways cause the pain they did to Edd in the past. Edd went with Kevin's mom as Kevin went with his dad getting a tuxedo in different stores so they don't see each other in them until the wedding. When that was over Kevin's dad offered to give Edd away which made Edd happy about it.

Then later on that day Kevin and Edd took a break from the plans as they made out in the living room soon it turn out they end up having sex in the living room. They had dinner when it was around supper time then they finished up the rest of their wedding plans and talked about their honeymoon. This was going to be the best of their lives they will ever have and they were happy this happened to them so they can't wait to be a married couple.

Soon it was getting late at night when Kevin and Edd were done with their wedding plans they put the plans up then they went up the stairs into their room. Kevin and Edd changed into their pj's then went off to bed sleeping into each other's arms as they got excited for their bachelor party and wedding day to come. 

It was a week before their wedding Edd and Kevin were waiting for their friends to come for the bachelor party for them both as they heard the door bell they thought it was their friends at the door but once they opened the door it was a police officer standing there.

"Which one of you is Edward Marian Vincent?" He asked .

The officer chuckled at the middle name as Kevin couldn't help but join the officer but stop right away when Edd gave a death stare at him and look at the officer.

"Not trying to be rude but are you done making fun of my middle name?" Edd asked.

The officer stopped as Edd's face got him pale as he cleared his voice.

"Right anyways I got some news about your parents." The officer said. 

"What about them?" Edd asked coldly.

"We got a call about them not being seen for weeks after getting out of jail so we checked on them but found they were found in their apartment unresponsive when we checked their pulse it was too late so I came to deliver this envelope to you." Officer said.

He hand Edd the envelope leaving the house after saying.

"I'm sorry for your loss sir." The officer said.

After he was gone Edd closed the door as he gave Kevin the envelope giving him permission to look at cause he didn't want to look at it. Kevin opens it reading the papers then burns them out in the fire place sitting down next to Edd after cleaning up the mess.

"You did the right thing by giving it to me they put the most hurtful things on there I don't want to repeat." Kevin said.

Edd smiled hugging him, "Thanks Pumpkin."

"No problem Dork." Kevin said.

Soon their friends came into the house and started having the bachelor party having a good time getting the negative thoughts out of Kevin's and Edd's mind cause this is about them and having friends there for them. As the party was over and their friends left after cleaning up Edd and Kevin went off to bed while they can't wait until next week to be married.