₁.A friend

I sighed as I looked down at this missing poster with my crushes face on it, Finney Blake. It stung as I held back my tears.

"Hey loser, looks like your little boyfriend isn't here anymore." My thoughts were interrupted by a stupid squeaky voice that belonged to my bully.

I rolled my eyes and walked away hoping that they would leave me alone, forever.

"Don't ignore us bitch!" David(bully) said before grabbing my backpack and pulling it so I fall and hit my head on the concrete.

"FUCK!" I screamed as the pain increases and I feel blood fall down my head and onto the ground. They start kicking my stomach and yelling cuss words at me. After like 2 minutes they finally stop kicking at my stomach. I cough up blood and struggle to get up.

Once I finally got up I continued to walk to school while spitting my blood on the grass a couple times to make it unnoticeable that I have been beat.

TIME SKIP TO THE END OF SCHOOL

Throughout the day the pain on my head and lower body has been increasing, especially with all of the thinking and walking I had to do at school. I almost made it home until a black van drove in front of me and a man fell out including a bunch of groceries.

"Ugh im so clumsy!" The man giggled.

"Do you need help?" I questioned the guy as he picked up an egg yolk and threw it back on the ground.

"I should be good. For your generosity, wanna see a magic trick?" He asked while standing up and holding out a deck of cards.

"Uhm I should be good, my parents really want me home" I made an excuse so I could get passes this weird dude. I was about to walk off but he grabbed me and sprayed something into my mouth that caused me to be very dizzy and my body went limp. I scratched his arm as hard as I could in an attempt of him dropping me but it was a fail. It suddenly went black.

"Fucking bitch scratched my arm to death. I should slit your throat open right here and right now." I heard a deep voice say as I was thrown onto a mattress that felt like I was being tossed onto some cardboard instead. My eyes fluttered open and I saw the same dude from earlier but with a mask with a frown. I looked around and saw Finney!

"I brought you a friend." The grabber said looking towards Finney.

The grabber didn't give Finney time to answer and left.

"Finney! I'm so happy your okay!" I shouted and hugged him as tight as I could.

"Im happy im okay too... but i'm also happy your okay!" He said nervously.

"So.... how are we gonna get out of here?" I asked.

All he did was look at the disconnected phone that was on the wall. What could that mean?