₂.Its for you

With the help of the kids that have died before us we have gotten NOWHERE. We have basically taken a big fat circle back to where we started. We had just know made a hole in the wall that goes into a freezer but had no luck with escaping. Finney sat on the ground and started tearing up. I sat next to him and pulled him into a warm hug. He put his arms around me and cried onto my neck.

"Oh Finney please don't cry... We will make it out eventually. I promise." I comforted Finney as he continued crying and hugged me even tighter. I pat his back and rest my head onto his. We sat in the same position until the phone started ringing again. I let go of him and signed for him to pick the phone up. Finney stood up and ran towards the phone, I walked behind him and sat on the bed listening on the conversation.

I soon found out that it was Robin. I knew that Finney and Robin were really good friends but I didn't talk to Robin that much. Robin started teaching Finney how to defend himself. I smiled as Finney and Robin started bonding... for the last time, and it didn't last long either. Finney finished the call with Robin and cut the wire.

"Uhh what are you doing?" I asked, clearly confused.

"I have to put dirt in the receiver to make it heavy. It's gonna be my weapon. Please stay behind me the whole time i don't want you getting hurt." He said while walking over to the hole we dug and started putting dirt into the receiver.

I smiled at the thought of Finney wanting to protect me. Once he was done with that he sat next to me and we both starting waiting.

Soon enough the lights turned on and Finney stood up, pushing me behind him. I gripped on his shoulders and tried getting as close as I can to him. He gripped the phone so hard I thought it was gonna break into pieces. The door opened revealing a guy that wasn't the grabber?

"Holy shit! I knew he was hiding something down here, but this!"

Me and Finney looked at each other before asking for help.

"Please help us. Call my dad, or my sister!" Finney says, stepping a little closer towards the mystery guy.

"Of course! My name is Max, im his brother. He is taking care of some stuff he shouldn't be back until forever. But do you wanna know how I found you guys?" Max stepped down a little bit and opened the door so we can see behind him.

"No no no, watch out!" I shouted while watching the grabber come from behind Max with an axe.

The grabber plunged the axe into his brothers head and Max fell to the ground with a loud thud.

I screamed watching Max on the ground. There was so much blood. After this i'm gonna be so traumatized.

"Look at what yall have done! You made me kill my brother. He was an idiot. But he was MY idiot." The grabber said while walking over to his brothers dead body.

"No... That wasn't us. We didn't do it!" Finney stuttered.

The grabber took the axe out of his brothers head and started slowly walking towards us making me and Finney back up.

"Ya know... yall are special. I would normally use a knife but i'm going to make sure this is going to hurt." he declared.

"SIMON"

As he said that a big black dog come down and The grabber hooks his leash somewhere on the wall so the dog would stay in place.

Once the grabber was done with the dog he swung at us but we dodged it fast enough. His axe got stuck into the mattress behind us so he had to ditch the axe and start chasing us. Me and Finney jumped over the hole we made and I crouched down to pull the cord so he can trip into the pit, and he did. I heard his ankle snap as he screamed in agony. Finney took the advice Robin gave him and started going back and forth and hitting the grabber.

The grabber snatched Finney and put him on a choke hold. I got up from the corner i was in and kicked The grabber in the face so his mask fell off, causing him to let go of Finney and cover his face while growling. Finney started choking The grabber with the phone wire. After a couple of seconds the phone started ringing. I took the phone and put it to his ear.

"It's for you." I uttered.

"Welcome to the nightmare end of your pathetic little life."

"You.don't.have.much.time."

"Today's the day MOTHERFUCKER."

"I can't kill you hijo de puta, so Finn is gonna do it for me!"

"Finn's arm is mint!"

Finn snapped The grabbers neck once the call was done. I dropped the phone and grabbed some of the meat from the freezer and threw it towards the dog so it could be distracted. Me and Finn walked up the stairs so so could exit the basement, holding hands. When we got to the front door he let go of my hand and put in the code. We both left the house and saw police cars and the ambulance. me and Finn stood there holding hands looking around until Gwen ran up to us and hugged me and Finn. The cops ran inside the house while another cop guided us to an ambulance car. Both of my parents rushed over to me constantly asking if i was okay. I saw Finn's' dad get on his knees in front of Finney begging for forgiveness. I ignored it cause that wasn't my business and continued talking to my parents.

2 days laters (at school)

Me and Finn walked into school holding hands and everyone's eyes were on us.

"Weren't they the missing kids"

"I heard they killed The grabber"

"Not gonna lie they are so bad ass"

When we walked passed our bullies they backed away once we looked at them. We really are bad asses.