Chapter 4

Eret POV

I open the door to my son's room with ranboo hiding behind me.

"Hey dad!" Fundy, my son, greeted me.

"Hi Fundy! I have somebody who wants to meet you."

Fundy looked at me excited.

"Who is it? Who is it? Is it somebody my age, or is it some boring adult?"

His voice got less excited at the end.

I gave a small chuckle.

"Don't worry, he's about your age."

Fundy started jumping up and down.

"Hey buddy", I said to the boy hiding behind me. Fundy has stopped jumping, noticing that the boy seems quite shy.

"You can come out. He's not gonna hurt you." I continued in a soft voice.

Ranboo slowly came out behind me and looked at the ground.

Fundy slowly came up to him and held his hand out for ranboo to take.

"Hey, I'm Fundy. What's your name?" Fundy said calmly not wanting to scare the boy.

Ranboo took his hand.

"Ranboo" he said so quiet you could barely hear it. But loud enough for Fundy to hear.

"Well Ranboo, do you want to play with me?"

Ranboos eyes where so full of excitement, you could almost see his eyes sparkle.

"Mhm!" Was the only thing Ranboo said before going inside Fundys room. Fundy then closed the door.

-time skip-

"Hey Ranboo?"

"Yeah?"

"Dou you want to meet my friends?"

"Sure!"

"Ok! I'll tell dad!" Fundy said excided to introduce his friends to Ranboo.

"Wait!" Ranboo yelled at Fundy before the fox boy left the room.

"Mhm?" Fundy stood in the door frame.

"Their nice, right?"

"Yup! Though one can get a little mean though he doesn't actually mean it, he just says it for fun to tease us."

Ranboo looked at him a bit worried.

"Oh don't worry!" Fundy said to reassure Ranboo.

"He really cares about us and he takes care of us when we get hurt. He actually gets really worried even though it's just a small scratch or something."

That made Ranboo chuckle

And with that, Fundy gave Ranboo a smile and ran off to find his father, Eret.

After about 5 minutes Fundy came back half running half jumping.

"Dad said that he will call Phil, their father, so that they can come!" Fundy said, a lot of excitement in his voice.

Ranboo looked at him smiling.

-30 minutes later-

After 30 minutes of just playing in Fundys room, Eret suddenly called the two boys to the main room.

After they got through the hallway, Fundy ran to the two boys who where standing Infront of two men.

One man had a Green and white hat. His clothes were green and black and he had big raven black wings folded on his back. He had dirty blond hair and blue eyes.

The other man had pink hair and what looked like a pig mask Infront of his face. His clothes consisted of a red long sleeved shirt and grey pants. He had a blood red cape on his back.

One of the two boys Infront of the men had dirty blond hair and blue like the one with the wings. He was wearing a white short sleeve shirt with red sleeves and  some dark blue jeans.

The other boy had brown hair and a bee hair clip. He was wearing a green shirt with jeans.

When Ranboo saw the man with the pig mask, he got scared and instead of going with Fundy, he ran behind Eret for hiding.

Eret looked at the boy behind him.

"That's Phil and Techno. Phil is the man with the wings and Techno is the one with the pig mask."

Ranboo didn't say anything. He just looked at Eret, tears threatening to fall from the boys eyes.

Fundy noticed and took the two boys Infront of Phil and Techno by the arm and then went over to Ranboo.

He motioned for Ranboo to follow them and Ranboo did as he was told.

The boys went to Fundys room and Fundy closed the door.

A/N
So.. this chapter is a bit shorter than the rest by 100 word or so, but I wanted to make Ranboo meeting Tommy and Tubbo on a new chapter so this one is a bit shorter.

Other than that, drink enough water, eat enough, and get enough sleep.

Have a good day/night
-Autumn