Chapter 7

TW: Mentions of murder
The two men and the kids were in a boat for a while, when they arrived at a snowy biome.

'this looks... Familiar...' Ranboo thought to themselves, as they all got out their boats.

"Someone took my boat a few day ago, can you believe it?!" Said the man with the pig mask.

"We didn't introduce ourselves, have we?" The man with the wings said. "Well, I'm Philza Minecraft, or just Phil."

"Techno" the other man said.

'That Techno guy's a bit scary' Ranboo thought while looking up at Techno.

-time skip-

After a bit of walking, they arrived at two huts.

"Here we are!" Phil said with excitement. "We are home"

Tubbo and Tommy ran inside, the two men following.

Fundy took Ranboo by the hand and they went in after the rest.

"Tommy and Tubbo are upstairs" Phil said.

"Thank you, Phil!" Fundy said and continued with Ranboo going up a ladder that leads upstairs.

"Finally, you slow pokes!" Tommy wined.

Ranboo snickered a bit and so did Fundy.

"Anyways" Tubbo started "what should we do?"

"Can we just talk? I'm a bit tired from all the walking" Ranboo admitted.

"Sure, boss man" Tubbo said back to Ranboo.

They continued talking for a long time, till Phil went up the ladder.

"Kids, dinners ready!"

"Okay dad!" Tommy said.

Phil smiled and then went back down the ladder.

"Let's go, I'm hungry!" Tommy states while running and climbing down the ladder.

-time skip-

After eating the kids went back up the ladder and decided to build a small pillow fortress that they will sleep in.

A lot of yelling happened and somehow a pillow fight broke out.

"Kids, be quiet!" Phill yelled from underneath.

"Sorry" all, except Ranboo, yell back.

The three boys wrre confused on why Ranboo says nothing, then they remembered that Ranboo is shy.

They continued building their pillow fortress and when they were finished, they all went inside and went to sleep.

-time skip-

It's about 2 am when Ranboo woke up. They tried to fall back asleep, but for some reason they can't.

They think it's because while running away, they barely slept, and when they did, they barely slept for more than 4h.

They decided to get out of the fort they all build and go downstairs to grab a glass of water.