3

Luckily, Molly is not awake yet, Lilith thinks and kisses the girl's cheek one last time and gently caresses her face. If she woke up now, she probably wouldn't be able to resist the girl with the soft green eyes. She has never experienced such a passionate night. Scenes of her night appear before her eyes. She notices how her blood coagulates faster and she gets wet again. But no, she can't stay. She would love to see the girl again, but she can't. Not today, and probably not in the future. Even that should never have happened, she thinks to herself. If he finds out, she'll be dead and maybe so will this precious girl wrapped dreamily in her varnishes. It's almost 7 o'clock, she really has to get going or she'll be late, and on her first day at her new job. Before she leaves the small apartment, she notices many pictures on the walls. Because of her sensual moaning, she didn't notice them at all. All stone old, as if they were taken with an old Polaroid camera from the fifties, or maybe even from that time. Many moments that at first glance seem unremarkable, but upon closer inspection are a true masterpiece. When she suddenly hears a rustling sound coming from the bedroom, she quickly slides out the door without saying another word.

Her house has never been so empty. No toys scattered all over the rooms, no children's laughter and no little girl to greet them joyfully. Tears form in Lilith's eyes as she thinks of her child's honey blonde hair, little dimples, radiant features, laughter and bright blue eyes. She doesn't have time to get over it. The search for an apartment has already begun. Because she can't bring herself to live here indefinitely anymore. Preferably something in Manhattan on Madison Avenue and not as far away from her new job as her current home in New Jersey. Clothes were quickly changed and the car keys already turned over. The injuries she inflicted to compensate for her mental pain are taken care of with a cheap gauze bandage from the supermarket. The resounding sound of the engine is heard as she begins to start her car.

++++++++++

Strange voices resounded through the relatively small hall. There were fewer students than Lilith had expected and did not correspond to what her supervisor had told her at the interview. Maybe it's better that way, she thinks, as she frowns slightly. Everyone in the room is as she expected : young, beautiful, ambitious and some slimmer than is healthy for her standard. She understands her new students, because she was once like that too. So far, no one has noticed her presence. The coffee in her hand is so hot that she possesses the feeling that her palm will burn more and more every moment. The whistling gave her just the attention she needed. Students quickly run to their seats. Most among them looked intently at the blonde, except for two young female students who seem too involved in their private conversation. To her regret, she does not recognize them, but still one of the girls looks very familiar. Determined to get the attention she wants from them as well, she clears her throat and looks expectantly at the two young women. There's no point in waiting for them to pay attention, so she immediately begins her lesson: "I'm your new teacher, Carol Aird. I am very pleased to start a new semester with you. There is only one rule: once you enter this room, your attention is only on my class and myself. Now, perhaps you would be so courteous as to introduce yourself?" Hopefully, she will stay and not disappear like her dream and actual career. Gingerly, she picks up one of the new chalks carefully left on the desk by the university staff and writes her name on the white board in a careful cursive script. It has been a long time since she last heard that sound. She then turns back to the collective of students. Her eyes widen as she recognizes an all-too-familiar young lady among the students.