5

Her hand grips hard into the leather of her small pencil case as Therese hugs a young man who kissed her cheek earlier. He looks like a younger version, almost a copy of Harge himself, she thinks to herself. I wonder if they're together. She quickly shakes her head at these thoughts and brushes the golden curl from her face. "Will you meet me at the Waterloo Inn later? I hear there's a new milkshake flavor there that we really need to try. Have you thought about Paris yet?" he asked her, kissing her on the lips for a moment. She already wondered several times what a guy like him was doing in her art class. Having an artistic talent or at least an interest in the historical part, he didn't have it in the least. Then there's that name "Richard." Jealousy is definitely not it. Annoyed by the situation, she rolls her eyes. She shouldn't care, but she already hates him. "Ms. Belivet, I'm waiting. I don't have all day.",Carol calls out. "Okay Terry. I'll see you later. Don't forget our meeting. I have something important to ask you then," Richard said and tried to kiss Therese on the lips. But before it could happen, she turned her head away and his lips landed on her cheek. "Mister Semco don't you still have your math class to attend?",she asked, facing the young couple. "Of course. I'm sorry Professor Aird. I won't steal Terry from you any longer.",he says goodbye and disappears from the lecture hall waving. Therese can't help but groan in relief and visibly blushes as Carol stares at her expectantly.

She can't say anything. It's as if there's no oxygen left in her. Completely dull. The girl stood close in front of her, as if they were back in the club where she danced for her and it became so much more. But it's not her. Lilith has always been just an identity for Carol to not have to be herself for at least a few hours, but reality finally set in. But she is not her and never will be. The girl seems to be as lost in her thoughts as she is. Both are aware that they actually need to talk about it and that it must never happen again. "What can I do for you Professor Aird? "Therese asked as she smiled shyly at the older woman. The sweetest smile Carol had ever seen. She doubts more and more that what happened yesterday really happened or that Therese was really Molly. But she doesn't dare ask. "I'm still looking for an assistant for my classes at the moment. You're definitely more interested in art than most of my students. Maybe you'd like to. Your work wouldn't be free, of course.",Carol nervously stammers out and hesitantly grabs the girl's hand. And drops it again quite quickly when the brunette just stares at her impenetrably and no further reaction seems to come. Her cheerful expression becomes more and more dissolved when Therese still hasn't answered. "Can I maybe give you my answer tomorrow? Richard is waiting for me.",Therese asks hopefully, smiling at the blonde so that Carol can clearly see the girl's dimples. Disappointment spreads through Carol's veins when the brunette doesn't immediately share her answer. Their hands are still intertwined. Carol can't stop gently stroking the girl's skin with her fingertips. It's addictive, she noted. Therese seemed to like it too. Because she does not dare to stop this intimate touch. It is not an uncomfortable silence, as it is actually known. Both women feel the electricity between them, which every second becomes more and more supernova. "I think you should leave, Ms. Belivet. I don't want to keep her away from her boyfriend any longer.", Carol says, inevitably removing her hand from the other. Therese didn't even seem to notice the other woman's words. Not until the warm feeling flows from her body. She nods briefly at her and runs out of the reading room before Carol can say another word.

------

I'm a bit busy. Lot to do for school. It's so sad that no one read really this story.